Devotional: Wooton’s Broken Pencil Show

October 21st, 2010

After you’ve heard “Wooton’s Broken Pencil Show,” check out this devotional thought. (If you haven’t heard the episode, check out the Media Player. You can also find a station in your area.)

Watching a movie

Watching a movie

By Ashley Padgett

“That’s an hour and a half of my life I will never get back.” My sister Emmy has often made this remark after watching a movie that she found especially pointless. In most cases, she’s joking, but it does get me thinking. How many hours do I spend with my attention held captive by a video game, a TV show, or a movie? And how often do I actually learn any lesson from it? How often is there a point in my entertainment? Second Corinthians 10:5 tells us to “take captive every thought and make it obedient to Christ.” So how can we do that when the Thug Clotgrippers of the world are trying to make everything point free?

What if we could make some of that pointless entertainment actually have a point? Why is it that I’ve heard my sister say that line so may times? It’s because I’m usually sitting right next to her as she’s watching these pointless movies! Because we’re spending time together, we’ve taken what could be a complete waste of time and turned it into sister time together! Though the movies may not have a point, our time together has been meaningful to me. We’ve found a point within the pointlessness.

Besides Adventures in Odyssey (which is your favorite entertainment, right?!), what is some of your favorite TV shows and movies? Do they have a point? What are some good alternatives to mindless entertainment? What are some points you can take from pointless entertainment? Post some of your ideas here!

210 Comments on “Devotional: Wooton’s Broken Pencil Show”

• Joshua on October 21st, 2010 - 3:50pm

Awesome!!

• Raquel on October 21st, 2010 - 7:06pm

I liked this episode, but it was a little strange, but Wooton is strange, why was it called Wooton’s Broken Pencil Show?

• Sarah on October 21st, 2010 - 7:41pm

Neat. I actually don’t even watch tv. My family doesn’t have cable or anything. Instead I’ve grown up doing other things like playing outside or hanging out with my 4 siblings. But one of my favorite movies is Narnia which I’m sure everyone knows is an allegory of Christ dying and ressurection. I also love Lord of the Rings. :)

• Odysseyfan#1 on October 21st, 2010 - 9:52pm

Woo! Love this episode! If you want to see my review: go here – http://whitsendblog.org/2010/10/endorse-the-passages-seriesget-your-name-in-the-books/ and go to the time October 16th, 2010 – 2:23pm

Awesome episode! Go Jess Harnell!

• Fan on October 22nd, 2010 - 8:37am

This episode was pretty funny! The actor who plays Whit plays even better as a villain.

• UNKOWN on October 22nd, 2010 - 3:57pm

I love the andy Griffith Show, Leave it to Beaver, and all the other old shows. The programs on TV now are just stupid and don’t teach anything good.

• Stevie on October 22nd, 2010 - 4:25pm

Oh Sarah I LOVE the Lord of the Rings!!! Who is your favorite character, I like Sam, Gimli, Legolas, Gandalf, Argorn, Faramir,Pipin, Merry, and Eowyn. I LOVE C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Toliken, isn’t funny how they have there inistials, both of them. I seriously enjoy those books and the authors. I recomend the book by C.S. Lewis Till We Have Faces. It is amazing!!! Did you read my section about allegorys, under the indursments for passages? I hope you did. Post back, and tell me who you like! Plus

• Stevie on October 22nd, 2010 - 4:32pm

tell me your favorite Character in Narnia I like Aslan and Lucy. What Narnia book is your favorite I like the Last Battle which is an allegory of the end of the world as you know, and what L.O.R. book do you like. I like the Return of the King. That is so cool how you have 4 siblings, I have 7! Yep pretty cool, and I love them all. Did you know that Lewis and Tolkien were great friends. Tolkien actually helped Lewis become a Christian, well rekindle him passion. Tell me if you want more.
    Stevie

• trekker on October 22nd, 2010 - 4:54pm

Original STAR TREK, is my favorite show. My brother and I watch it with our parents. After the show we talk about it. We’ve covered a lot of topics, including pretty important ones. We’ve stayed up late into the night talking, and I mean LATE.

We watch one or two one hour shows per week, alternating STAR TREK with “The Rockford Files” or “MacGyver”.

• SARAH on October 25th, 2010 - 7:28am

I thought it was a good Odyssey, but a little out there!

• Sarah on October 25th, 2010 - 4:15pm

Stevie, It’s too hard to pick my favorite character. I like so many! I love Sam, Merry, Pipin, Aragorn, Leglas, Arawen, (I don’t think that’s how you spell it) Gandolf, Faramir etc. Hmmm favorite Narnia characters would have to be Aslan (of course) Lucy, Edmund, and Peter. I know 3 of the 4 kids. They are all so great. And I would have to say my favorite book in Narnia is the Lion, the witch and the wardrobe. I know that’s the most common but I love it! I also love horse and his boy.

• Sarah on October 25th, 2010 - 4:20pm

I actually did know that J.R.R tolken and Lewis were great friends and he helped C.S. become a Christian. Very neat! Wow seven siblings! I love haviing siblings. I’m so blessed God gave me the ones I have. We are so close too! I have a twin brother as well. What do you think of the new Odysseys? How long have you been listening. I’ve been a fan practically since I was born because my family grew up listening to them too. They have helped me learn a lot in my faith.

• Sarah on October 25th, 2010 - 4:21pm

By the way the Sarah above my comments is not the same one :) Looks like there are a lot of Odyssey fans with the name Sarah.

• Haley on October 25th, 2010 - 6:38pm

I love to read it one of my faveroit passtimes! We don’t watch tv as much as other people I know do, but we love Odyssey, we have lots of the CDs but Jess Harnell really is awesome in the shows. Wooten,and Harlow Doyal are my faveroit characters but Captian Absolutly is really awesome! i love how you guys can take things like having no point and turn it into something really sweet! random quedstion but Is Jess on AFV?

• Haley on October 25th, 2010 - 6:44pm

(same one as above)But Narnia are some of the best books out there. i like Aslan and I like Edmond because he finds out who he really is in the second book, a protecter and lover of his family. Little house books are good too. The duo series by Brian Davis Oracles of Fire and Dragons in our Midst. Wayne Thomas Batson writes some really good christian/fiction too. I have read so many awesome books that i would go on for so long :) but I think books beat tv anyday.

• lady eowyn on October 25th, 2010 - 7:45pm

To Stevie and Sarah! Good to see you guys. I’d say my fav LTR character is Pippin, and next to him Eowyn and Faramir, and next to them Eomer, and next to him Legolas…you get the picture! My fav Narnia character is Aravis. She’s everything I admire in a girl. Faramir’s everything I admire in a guy! I really want to read the book Till We Have Faces. My brother read it, and he’s still trying to figure it out! All the more fun then! There’s a book called Through the Shadow Lands, ’bout C.S. Lewis

• lady eowyn on October 25th, 2010 - 7:50pm

and family. It’s really good, I thought. It’s funny you’ve got seven siblings, Stevie, I’ve got six. And Sarah, when you say you ‘know’ the kids, do you mean the actors themselves, or you’re really well acquainted with the books? A bit stumped there. What C.S. Lewis did with his books, I mean the whole allegory thing, is really powerful. I’m trying to write stuff like that too. Perhaps I’ll publish my writings under ‘Lady Eowyn,’ so you guys will know who I am! As to J.R.R.Tolkien and C.S. Lewis

• lady eowyn on October 25th, 2010 - 7:52pm

being friends, great minds attract each other! I’ve read all the LTR books I can get my hands on, and I can’t wait to read more! I can’t wait for a lot of things. But the chief ‘can’t wait’ is DECEMBER 10TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LONG LIVE THE TRUE KING!!
    P.S. To the AIO people: could we have more letters for our posts, please? I keep running out of letters!
    L.E.

• Stevie on October 25th, 2010 - 8:52pm

That is so cool Sarah! I have a good friend named Arwen, well Kathrine Arwen, but she goes by Arwen. Most people don’t believe me when I say that. But her dad is a big fan of the L.O.R. I am liking the new adventures, I didn’t really like 51 but 52 is great, I have been listing ever since I was old enough to get a church library card, and dicover them which was about 5. I have been listening since I was born, but it was at five when I really discovred their power, and my faith in God has really

• Stevie on October 25th, 2010 - 8:57pm

grown stronger. My faith has come alive through A.I.O. Okay so at my school, in my grade we read the Narnia books, and right now I’m reading the Horse and His Boy. Infact I just took a quiz on it. My favorite characters in Narnia are Aslan :) Peter, Lucy, Edmund, and Jill, oh and Rephechiep! You should go to the Radio Theater Post, and join a little chat that I am having with Lady Eowyn and WarriorofNarnia, it’s loads of fun.
    Post back, and tell me more about what you like in L.O.R. and Narnia

• REK27 on October 26th, 2010 - 7:20am

It was called “Wooten’s Broken Pencil Show” because it was about pointlessness, and it’s like the point of the pencil broke. :) This one was good, AIO. Nice job.

• Deanna on October 26th, 2010 - 10:33am

Another great show! But I agree- Wooton is having a major idenity crisis! Hey Chris? that cat musy be pretty smart to be able to set off an alarm:)

• J.R.C on October 26th, 2010 - 10:39am

Why isn’t my comment coming up?

• Dave on October 26th, 2010 - 8:01pm

Narnia is fully awesome!C.S.Lewis is cool and Edmund is my favorite character.I have 5 siblings.I like playing Mario and Sonic the Hedgehog games,but what productive things come out of plumbers and blue hedgehogs?Unless my parents,brothers,or sisters play with me it`s not really productive.

• Dave on October 26th, 2010 - 8:03pm

WHOA! Sara you met Skandar Keins?

• Capa girl on October 27th, 2010 - 6:41pm

sweet!!!!!this is an awesome!

• lola on October 27th, 2010 - 8:12pm

well i watch alot of tv, and i hav found some good shows that mean something like touched by an angel, and stuff. I also loveeeee to read and play sports, so i am well rounded, and watching tv is not bad, most ppl r saying that its lik a sin lol, QUICK ? 4 EVERYONE WHO HEAR CAN WATCH TWIGHLIGHT, I CAN’T

• Capa girl on October 28th, 2010 - 12:09pm

haha I love it!!!!

• lady eowyn on October 28th, 2010 - 7:18pm

Sarah, did you really meet the actors? Really, honest-to-goodness meet them?

• Odysseyfan#1 on October 29th, 2010 - 11:06am

Hey, Haley, Yes. Jess is the Announcer guy for AFV. I watch that show just for him :-) Just like i watch “Are you smarter than a fifth Grader” Just for Zach Callison (Matthew Parker)

• Odysseyfan#1 on October 29th, 2010 - 11:08am

Dave,

Yeah, Dave, I play Mario and Sonic games, too, and i’m working on playing less of them. I do like playing them with family, though. That’s a little better, cause your spending time with family.

• Brittini on October 29th, 2010 - 2:32pm

What exactly are the Narnia books about I;m thinking about reading them DO they teach spitual Lessons? Please answer theses Qs Someone!!!

• josh on October 29th, 2010 - 2:32pm

I love it too!

• Stevie on October 29th, 2010 - 10:26pm

You NEED to read them Brittni, they do teach lessons. Everyone loves them. You need to read them, and join the group girl! Read them!

• hi on October 30th, 2010 - 12:51pm

Brittini- the Narnia books are a spiritual allegory, they are amazing books and I would highly recommend them.

• Sarah on October 30th, 2010 - 2:15pm

Lady Eowyn I love your name. :) Oh and what I meant 3 of the 4 kids was that 3 of the most popular kids of the entire Narnia series are my favorites. Sorry that was a little confusing. Oooh I like Aravis too. Great character! Stevie that’s super cool about the Arewen thing. Ha I think it’s awesome to be that big of a fan, though I would never mame my child Frodo or something. But because Arewen is such a pretty name yes. What do I love about these? Oh I love so much. I love in LOTR how you so get

• Sarah on October 30th, 2010 - 2:18pm

to know the characters. you travel with them on their journey and you get to love them so much and root for them! Maybe that’s just me because I get so into it! haha. Narnia is just a beautiful picture I think of God’s love. Plus the kids are too special. What did y’all think of the Narnia movies? I loved loved the first one! Prince Caspian was a little dissapointing. While I know it was completely true to the book I still think they did a good job for the most part. Though a few things I did

• Sarah on October 30th, 2010 - 2:21pm

[DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN PRINCE CASPIAN MOVIE!!!!]

like was the rift between Caspian and Peter (since they were the same age practiclly) and since they didn’t get a long great I wanted there to be more resolve between them in the end. Also how they made it seem all Peter’s fault when it was Caspian’s too. I’m just such a big fan of Peter! And also the romance. But that didn’t bother me as much as other stuff. And I would have had Aslan in it a few more scenes.

• odyssey fan on October 30th, 2010 - 8:33pm

Brittini- the lion the witch and the wardrobe is about the crucifixion and sin and forgiveness. it’s actually a good book. i haven’t read the others. but i was reading Left Behind and it was good. but, i didn’t finish the series. it was really good. also, i loved this episode but Mr.Whitaker sounded odd. it was great! please make more like this!:D

• bridget on October 31st, 2010 - 3:32pm

Stevie, I LOVE the Chronicles of Narnia! My favorite character is Susan. I also like Aslan. I LOVE odyssey! I have been listening since I was old enough to remember!

• ewe 122 on November 1st, 2010 - 3:39pm

RAQUEL: i think that the episode was named ‘Wooton’s Broken Pencil Show’ because it hade no point and when the end of a pencil breaks it has no point. hope that helps.
    EWE 122.

SARAH: i love NARNIA SOOOO MUCH i love the movies. i have recently the seen the trailer for the voyage of the dawn treader and seeing the white witch again and peter and susan when they are not in this book has got me slightly annoyed but i still can NOT WAIT to see it.
    EWE 122.

• ewe 122 on November 1st, 2010 - 3:50pm

BRITTINI: there are 7 books in total – the magicians nephew – the lion the witch and the wardrobe – the horse and his boy – prince caspian – the voyage of the dawn treader – the silver chair – and the last battle. each of them has an allegory of christian life:
    the magicians nephew – creation and how evil entered the world
    the lion the witch and the wardrobe – crucifixion and resurrection
    the horse and his boy – the calling and conversion of non christians
    (running out of characters)

• ewe 122 on November 1st, 2010 - 3:56pm

(BRITTINI): prince caspian – restoration of true relgion after a corruption
    the voyage of the dawn treader – the spiritual life
    the silver chair – the continuing war against the powers of darkness
    the last battle – the coming of anti – christ, the end of the world and the last judgement.

hope this helps you see what the book are about i LOVE the narnia book ask me a question about it and i am 99% sure that i can give you the answer. TRYme

• ewe 122 on November 1st, 2010 - 4:07pm

Who loves Narnia………….I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK so I am a Narnia Made freak, who cares, i sure don’t!

p.s. i am in the prosses of learning sign language, i can say please, thank you, people, greedy pig, cake, biscuit, lazy and my name is Rachel. I can also spell my name using the sign language alphabet.

• ewe 122 on November 1st, 2010 - 4:11pm

so tired it is 10:10 PM here in the UK.

Who started the Narnia conversation because now i can’t stop talking about it.

ok i am weird!!!! OFFICIALLY!!!!!!!

• Stevie on November 1st, 2010 - 6:53pm

Briget you’re here!!!! I’ve been waiting! Okay my dad told me that the screening for V.D.T is coming up and I get to see it!!!!! Okay Sarah, how are they going to have Caspian fall in love with the Star’s daughter? I agree that the romance is stupid, I mean they are going to have Caspian ditch Susan, can you spell dumb? Guys this rocks! Oh Bridget, Sarah join me and Eowyn in our conversation, in the Radio Theater Video section with a few others, THAT would be cool if you did. See you there guys!

• mason on November 2nd, 2010 - 9:34am

Sarah i’ve seen every single narnia in theater and i love caspian, repachepe (the mouse) and susan my favorite narnia book is prince caspian and also the horse and his boy i dont watch or read the lord of the rings. are christian plaese right back.

• Sarah on November 3rd, 2010 - 3:25pm

Okay so i’m not sure if my other comment worked in being posted. Why are people thinking a Sarah met Skander Keyes. It must be another Sarah. But if someone did that is SUPER COOL!
    STEVIE I would love to join the theater thing but I don’t know how. I’ll try to find it. I know ha Caspian is going to have to loves in his lifetime!
    MASON I’ve seen all the movies in theaters too! I don’t know what you meant your last sentence but if you were asking if I’m a Christian. I am! Jesus theloveofmylife

• Sarah on November 3rd, 2010 - 3:31pm

(Same one as above. I know I post a lot of comments) But I just saw Haley’s comment.

HALEY I saw that you like the author Wayne Thomas Batson. That’s awesome! I like him too. By siblings even more. Have you read all his books? Which ones are your favorites? My sister actually won a contest of his and her name was put in his book the Curse of the Spider King. post back and I’ll tell you more. :)

• Sarah on November 3rd, 2010 - 3:33pm

EWE 122 yes I know. It is frustrating that they are changing the books. There is no need to since they are amazing just how they are. I wonder if Peter and Susan were just in the previews or if that will actually be in the film. And if they are in the film I would think and HOPE that they would only be in it like in the beginning or end when the kids are in our world.

• ewe 122 on November 3rd, 2010 - 4:39pm

2 true SARAH that is why i cant wait to see it i am really interested in knowing why the white witch was in the preview as well.
    STEVIE I knew it was a bad idea to have caspian fall in love with susan because i knew what happend in the voyage of the dawn treader.

God bless you all and keep going strong 4 Jesus!!
    EWE 122 :D

• Stevie on November 3rd, 2010 - 9:17pm

Oh Sarah, I’m sorry if I confused you, if you go to one of teh podcasts, about Radio Theater, and it has a preview of an episode, you will find tons of coments from us, just post a comment and we revolve conversations around it :)

• ewe 122 on November 5th, 2010 - 11:35am

HALEY: i agree books beat tv by 2000 points. i love to read a good book!

• ewe 122 on November 5th, 2010 - 11:36am

keep going strong 4 Jesus!

EWE 122

• jordyn on November 5th, 2010 - 4:16pm

I love Narnia!!! the movies… I liked the first one alot but I think they did a bad job of prince caspian. There were alot of things they could have done better.it seemed like caspian thought he was better than peter and tried to make peter seem dumb, and the romance between caspian and susan. anyhow. My favorite book in narnia is The lion, the witch, and the wardrobe. Britanni, You have to read this series!!

• SARAH on November 6th, 2010 - 10:11am

Narnia is amazing!!!!I cant wait to see Voyage of the Dawn Treader

• SARAH on November 6th, 2010 - 10:13am

EWE 122 How long did it take C.S. Lewis to write Narnia?

• David on November 6th, 2010 - 12:42pm

it was funny

• reanna on November 6th, 2010 - 1:43pm

All I can say is BORING.

• harp1022 on November 7th, 2010 - 10:27am

I fall asleep to your show, almost every single night. My dad lives in massachusetts and I am the oldest of 3. my mother lives here, just the 2 of us and a dog, a fat cat, a bird, and a fish. in Massachussetts, i have a 3yr old sister, a newborn brother, my dad, a stepmom, 2 dogs, a bird, and a fish. I’ve only seen pictures of Chace, and Ava tries to pull out my hair when I’m there, I’m glad I live a double life. i go to church here, can’t convince them to go up there.

• Callie on November 8th, 2010 - 3:22pm

I LOVE THIS ONE!! VERY FUNNY!! LOL :)

• marcos on November 9th, 2010 - 10:56am

well i live in miami with 3 sisters and 2 brothers and a betta fish a bunny and a dog

• marcos on November 9th, 2010 - 10:57am

with parents (yes we are christians) (:

• steven on November 9th, 2010 - 5:46pm

like COOL!

• Anonymous on November 10th, 2010 - 3:22pm

I personally didn’t really care for it, but it might just be because I’m not a big fan of Wooton. I think that Andre Stojka does a better job as a bad guy than Mr. Whitaker.

• Odyssyfan#2 on November 10th, 2010 - 4:00pm

This episode was a really funny one. I am so excited abuot these next episodes. Your Awesome ADVETURES IN ODYSSY.;)

• Odyssyfan#2 on November 10th, 2010 - 4:02pm

I love it so much! ;)

• Odyssyfan#2 on November 10th, 2010 - 4:08pm

Yo, Sarah, I love the LORD OF THE RINGS. J.R.R Tokein is my favorite author. My favorite charecter is Aragorn. :0 :0 :0

• Stevie on November 10th, 2010 - 9:28pm

Wish me luck I play a tough basketball team tomorrow! Come on Lady Archers!
    Stevie
    A girl who wants to praise the Lord with all of her heart!

• bridget on November 11th, 2010 - 6:28pm

I LOVE NARNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stevie, i miss you soooooo much and I think The Lost Hero is amazing!!!

• Katherine on November 12th, 2010 - 4:29pm

Wootens Broken Pencil show is one of my favorite ones! I really like Wooten and his randomness:)My favorite authers are probably J.R.R.Tolken, Brian Jaques,and C.S Lewis. I LOVE listening to Adventures in Odyssey!!! Thank you directors, cast members and everybody else who helps out whith Adventures in Odyssey! You guys are great!

• Sarah on November 12th, 2010 - 8:19pm

Awesome OdysseyFan#2

• katherine b. on November 13th, 2010 - 8:30am

I just found out about the comment stuff but do you have to become a member or something? If I do have to become a member, how do I?

• makayla on November 13th, 2010 - 2:17pm

i love this! its so awsome my cousin was in it!!

• Sharon b on November 13th, 2010 - 8:32pm

To Odysseyfan#1: !!! Gasp! Jess Harnell is the announcer of AFV??? Wow! I never knew that! And Zach Callison is on Are you smarter than a Fifth Grader??? That is soo cool!

• ashton on November 14th, 2010 - 4:13pm

hey sarah
    how old are you? I’m 10 and i have 2 brothers and 1 sister. Pleaze!! write back if you can thanks :)

• ashton on November 14th, 2010 - 4:39pm

oh yes and i’m home schooled. I LOVE narnia and Odyssey and i love reading and i live on what you would call a farm i guss. i love to be out side.what do you like to do sarah? are you home schooled? after a day of church i like to get on here and listen to odyssey
    well bye for know :P

• krissy on November 15th, 2010 - 2:40pm

Yello,I love this episode. It is so cool.

• kayla on November 15th, 2010 - 2:45pm

Krissy is my sister (twin) we watch are you smarter than a fith grader all the time. lol even though we are in sixth grade,we will never be to old to do little kid stuff.

• Sarah on November 15th, 2010 - 8:15pm

ASHTON hey, yes I’m homeschooled too. While some people think that’s stinks it’s been great for me and because of it I believe I have a closer walk with God. I have two brothers (one a twin) and two sisters. I loved Narnia as well and love love to read! I also love baseball! My dad is a D1 college baseball coach. Do you like any sports? I used to listen to Odyssey every day literly but I’ve gotten more busy as I’ve gotten older but listen to it as often as possible!

• amy on November 16th, 2010 - 12:44pm

Wooten broken pencil show is really funny.

• Angel on November 17th, 2010 - 8:59am

It’s okay to enjoy a movie but as Christians we really have to think about WHY we enjoy it and if it is supposed to be “Christian” if it follows Scripture properly. As for Lord of the Rings I have never watched it but I have fear to watch it.

• Angel on November 17th, 2010 - 9:04am

I’m kinda excited now about Wooton’s Broken Pencil Show. Wooton’s my favorite character cause he’s so hilarious some times and just totally funny all the time. LOL. I LOVE him!!

• katherine on November 17th, 2010 - 9:40am

I am homeschooled too! I love it. I have 6 brothers and 3 sisters. We have a lot of fun!

• Jordan g. on November 18th, 2010 - 11:59am

ok, no 1 is posting what there favrite TV shows and movies r… even though that is what this post was asking us to do…

I saw that question and, as a christian filmmaker, I was excited to see what others would say.

I call FAIL on everyone who has posted stuff, not that any of it was bad… but just on the fact that nothing was discussed on the topic of THIS “Devotional”.

I would say that i watch “stuff” 4 main purpose of getting ideas and inspiration for my own videos… 2 the glory of God.

• anna on November 18th, 2010 - 8:20pm

SUPER NARNIA GIRL!!! :-)

• Stevie on November 18th, 2010 - 11:05pm

But Jordan all of these posts about Narnia are led off of someone saying their favorite movie, so it is related to this post(in some odd way) :D I love the Narnia movies, and the Lord of the Rings! If the people from A.I.O thought we were getting off topic they would not post the comments.

• Stevie on November 18th, 2010 - 11:08pm

So just saying, the posts are for us to have fun, and talk about Christian things(yes Narnia is christian if you are wondering) Dont mean to offend but, I dont really know just well… I dont know how to say this without being blunt so if i have offened you let me know okay. Just let us post about Christian things is it hurting anyone. Sorry if I sound rude(let me know k)
    Stevie C. L.

• chris on November 19th, 2010 - 3:15pm

i like Wooton’s Broken Pencil Show

• marin on November 19th, 2010 - 3:21pm

What exactly do you mean, Stevie? I’m a bit confused as to what you’re trying to tell us. I don’t think you sounded rude. I’m just confused!!
    M.M.P.

• Stevie on November 19th, 2010 - 10:56pm

Oh I was talking about Jordan’s comment. I was trying to say that Sarah said that she liked the movie Lord of the Rings, and then we got into a conversation about it. Just trying to point out that out posts did have something to do with the theme of this blog thingy. Does that make any more sense? Hope it does! :D
    A girl with a firey passion for Narnia, Lord of the Rings, and the King who will regein forever Jesus Christ(and a girl who cannot spell :D )
    Stevie C. L.

• Lionpaw on November 20th, 2010 - 3:50pm

Wooton’s Broken pencil show is hilarious!!!
    :D

• Lionpaw on November 20th, 2010 - 3:52pm

I am excited to see the voyage of the dawn treader; I love that series, and have read the whole series at least 8 times. :O

• marin on November 24th, 2010 - 8:29pm

Oh, okay, Stevie. I get it now. I’m still guessing on what your last name is, but it’s a bit hard, since lots of names start with L. But I need no hints! I like guessing at it!! :) :)
    M.M.P.

• SARAH a on November 27th, 2010 - 6:19pm

i cant wait to see the voyage of the dawn treader!!!! I have read the whole series 10 times.

• lady eowyn on November 28th, 2010 - 4:16pm

Lionpaw, that’s great! What book would you consider your favorite?
    Lady Eowyn

• EWE 122 on November 29th, 2010 - 5:49am

SARAH: hi sorry just started reading the posts again. C.S. Lewis finished the first book in 1948 and that was published in 1950 and the last book was published in 1956. so around 8-10 years to right all the books with 2 drafts of the magicians nephew and the Lefay fragment which was an abandoned attempt of the magicians nephew.

Hope i have answered your question and sorry it is so late.

Keep going strong 4 Christ

EWE 122

• ewe 122 on November 30th, 2010 - 4:22pm

I cant wait for the Voyage of the Dawn Treader comes out on the 9th of December in the UK and i cant wait. i am so going to see it more than once.

Keep going strong 4 Christ

EWE 122

• CARISSA on December 13th, 2010 - 1:40pm

I LOVE NARNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I really can’t wait the voyage of the dawn treader.
    I just saw Prince Caspian a little while ago and I liked it so much, especially the scenes with Susan and her bow and arrow that now I am REALLY into archery! go narnia!

• Selena on December 14th, 2010 - 5:25pm

Cool Beans Carissa, used to love Susan too but now I hate her, she’s such a betrayer to Narnia! Her battle scenes are sweet though, they got me into Archery too! I take classes even!

• Selena on December 14th, 2010 - 5:28pm

Oh Guess what C.S. Lewis’s first book as a christian was.
    Hint: it has something to do with John Bunyan.

• Joey on December 22nd, 2010 - 5:16pm

I love the Narnia series!!!:)
    Adventures in Odyssey is the only one[besides Narnia]that has a real point.

• ari on January 13th, 2011 - 3:39pm

Agreed, Joey. They are two of the best there are out there.

• Cahlia on February 20th, 2011 - 2:05pm

play a board game or clean up while you watch it. or try to
    think what a christian would do in the situation

• ftu on February 20th, 2011 - 6:54pm

Selena, is the book “The Allegory of Love?” Please answer!
    FearTheUnknown

• Libby on April 1st, 2011 - 10:10pm

This devotional very much touched my heart! Thanks!!!
    Libby age 11

• PEGGY on April 18th, 2011 - 6:52pm

I think the theme of this episode is the book of Eccelesiastes that things are meaningless without God.

• isabel on October 8th, 2011 - 1:28pm

Ha ha I love Wooton

• david on August 26th, 2012 - 10:27am

creft

• cAP. hADDOCK on May 24th, 2013 - 10:22am

Go Wooton! He is hilarious.:) He is so random. He reminds me of Pinkie Pie from my little pony! Keep up the fun work with Wooton!!!!!!! I like sea monkeys to!! :) I think he should have a weird pet like a baby alligator with no teeth!:):):)

• stormshadow on November 13th, 2013 - 8:56pm

VADER you here?? sorry about that i could not find our original podcast.And i thought no one would know what our fav movies were so it would still be a secret page

• vader on November 15th, 2013 - 10:26am

HIIIIIII!!!!!!!!! I couldn’t find it either! LEGO MOVIE WILL BE AWESOME!!

• stormshadow on November 18th, 2013 - 10:03am

yes you found it!!! it will be awesome but we have to waqit till 2014 sometime for it i can not wait i hope they make lego sets of it

• stormshadow on November 19th, 2013 - 8:29am

are you going to be a member of OAC??? i am not cuz’ my family does not have the money for it.

• vader on November 19th, 2013 - 11:23am

No! I’m not :cry:There’ll be LEGO sets of THE LEGO MOVIE!! Are you homeschooled?

• stormshadow on November 19th, 2013 - 11:37am

YES! i am homeschooled i love it except i only have like three friends (not counting people on here) and only two of them are homeschooled.

• stormshadow on November 19th, 2013 - 11:38am

hey i forgot to ask you what corriculum do you use for you’re school?

• vader on November 19th, 2013 - 2:02pm

I use Saxon Math K12 and something else I don’t know the name of. What do you use? Do you have siblings? I have 4 sisters

• stormshadow on November 19th, 2013 - 4:05pm

i use teaching textbooks math and sonlight for our other stuff.It’s pretty cool. yeah i have one thirteen year old brother he posts on here too but hes not as into it as i am btw do you know how to make your comments longer than 500 characters??

p.s do any of your sisters post on here?

• stormshadow on November 19th, 2013 - 4:59pm

by the way did you know there will be a lego movie videogame????

• vader on November 19th, 2013 - 7:13pm

No, they don’t. Yeah, I knew!! HOW DO YOU MAKE A COMMENT MORE THEN 500 CHARACTERS??????

• vader on November 20th, 2013 - 3:28pm

Do you have any of these game consoles:

WII U, Nintendo 3DS, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox Live, PS4, PS3, or a PS Vista?: Unless you do, you can’t get the game…

• vader on November 20th, 2013 - 9:23pm

SAVAGE OPRESS might come here, OK??!!

• stormshadow on November 21st, 2013 - 8:13am

no i have a ds and the family has a wii

p.s you did mean ps vita right?

• stormshadow on November 21st, 2013 - 8:30am

uhhh okay WHO IS THAT????? i’m fine if he comes I’m just wondering DUDE I JUST SAW YOUR POST ON THE MAIN PODCAST YOU LIKE CHIMA AND NINJAGO!!!!! AWESOME I LOVE THEM BOTH BUT MY MOM DOES NOT LET ME WATCH CHIMA BECAUSE OF THE SKELETON PEOPLE AND THE HYPNOTISING SNAKES BUT i love chima i do not have any sets yet cuz’ I’m saving for a toby mack album and i have only seen the two episodes they have online

• stormshadow on November 21st, 2013 - 8:51am

oh, and by the way ME AN DMY BROTHER BOTH LOVE ULTIMATE SPIDERMAN!!

• vader on November 21st, 2013 - 8:59am

YEAH!! =p

• stormshadow on November 21st, 2013 - 10:00am

Oh, in my last comment i meant my mom does not let me watch ninjago not chima

• stormshadow on November 22nd, 2013 - 1:03pm

HELLO ANYBODY STILL HERE ?:

{stormshadow}

• vader on November 22nd, 2013 - 2:52pm

Gooday!! (That means “good day”) ;) I LOOOVVVVEEEE THE CLONE WARS SEASON 4!!!!!!!!

• stormshadow on November 22nd, 2013 - 3:14pm

VADER so do i season 5 is the best so far though so what was this about savage opress?

• vader on November 22nd, 2013 - 4:27pm

He’s a poster! He use to be (before you and some others) my best friend! We used to have a secret page!

• stormshadow on November 23rd, 2013 - 4:01pm

ahh sounds cool does he still post with you?

• stormshadow on November 26th, 2013 - 4:30pm

are you still here????

• vader on November 27th, 2013 - 12:36pm

I don’t know. He’ll post from time to time but not all the time.

• stormshadow on December 2nd, 2013 - 8:01am

okay i get it now so how was your thanksgiving? ours was pretty good considering i don’t like turkey or cranberries or yams or pumpkin pie or stuffing… or well you get the picture my Grandma came from Nd and our other grandma and grandpa live next door and my aunt came and she brought a girl from our church that likes to pick on me :( but it’s all in fun :lol: .

• vader on December 2nd, 2013 - 2:50pm

It was great!!!!!!!

• stormshadow on December 16th, 2013 - 8:14am

hey you here sorry i have not been on here in a while what’s up?

• vader on December 16th, 2013 - 11:21am

good!

• stormshadow on December 16th, 2013 - 12:34pm

so what are you hoping for, for christmas? i want a computer chima legos and a ipod nano 2nd generation. and i know for sure i will get chima legos and quite possibly a computer,

• vader on December 16th, 2013 - 3:52pm

A 3DS and LEGO MOVIE sets!! :P I also REALLY want some new video games the new NINJAGO sets (which now they are nindroid [robots] like Zane)!! And some custom minifigures from this person called Minifigs4U!!!!

• stormshadow on December 17th, 2013 - 11:10am

okay you obviously know more about lego than me but anyways i really want a 3ds to but i want a computer more

• savage opres on December 21st, 2013 - 10:10am

hi

• stormshadow on December 23rd, 2013 - 1:23pm

hey your here savage vader said you might come… soooo this is awkward

• vader on January 3rd, 2014 - 2:24pm

Hey, OPRESS!!!!!!

• stormshadow on January 14th, 2014 - 12:07pm

vader i just invited miz diva to come here is that okay with you oh, and I’m thinking of asking another poster here if they want to come is that fine?

• vader on January 15th, 2014 - 12:49pm

Yeah, as long as I’m friends with that poster!! ;) And, her new posting name is #1SMILER!!! ;)

• stormshadow on January 16th, 2014 - 10:19am

oh well i don’t think you know him his posting name is J and i know

• vader on January 16th, 2014 - 12:01pm

OH, I know J!!!!!

• vader on January 16th, 2014 - 10:31pm

Hey, SHADOW, please don’t invite TOO many people!!! This our secret page!! After J, no more, OK??

• stormshadow on January 20th, 2014 - 11:19am

yeah i know and I’m sorry but i’m not gonna be posting anymore

• savage opres on February 5th, 2014 - 10:52am

hello

• #1smiler on February 11th, 2014 - 4:58pm

@EVERYONE
    Hi!!This is MizDiva..I wanted to see how my fave buddies were!! :) Vade,Stormshadow,Savage,I’ve missed you guys soooooo much.. :( How has everyone been?

-3NGL@ND RUL3$:#1$M!L3R :)

• flyingrider on February 13th, 2014 - 9:59am

hey #1 smiler so ifigured out ur identity that may come in handy…

• #1smiler on February 13th, 2014 - 11:53am

@FLYINGRIDER
    Haha!!Hey..And yeah I wanted something different..So I changed it!Anyway did you read my post on the December Social-Shout out??

-3NGL@ND RUL3$:#1$M!L3R :)

• #1smiler on February 14th, 2014 - 10:37am

@EVERYONE
    Happy Valentine’s Day!! <3<3 :) :)
    I hope and pray everyone has an amazing day!!

• savage opres on February 14th, 2014 - 6:05pm

happy valentines day

• #1smiler on February 18th, 2014 - 5:44pm

@SAVAGE
    Oh my word finally someone answered my post!!!What’s up?

• stormshadow on February 19th, 2014 - 8:46am

happy valentines day to both of you

Miz Smiler somthingblu is looking 4 u

where’s vade?

• savage opres on February 19th, 2014 - 10:03am

nm lol

• stormshadow on February 19th, 2014 - 10:09am

miz smiler duuude i didn’t know that u were pentecostal so am i that’s cool

• #1smiler on February 20th, 2014 - 1:49pm

@STORMSHADOW
    Thanks!It would have been better if I would have actually had a valentine..Oh well..And where is she?Oh and idk where VADE is..That is like so awesome!!I didn’t know you were either!!YAY! :)
    @STORMSHADOW
    Haha..Me either..Getting ready to go to the Perry Rodeo Friday! :) So excited!

-3NGL@ND RUL3$:#1$M!L3R :)

• #1smiler on February 20th, 2014 - 1:51pm

Hey guys that second one was to SAVAGE!!Sorry about that!

• #1smiler on February 21st, 2014 - 9:29am

@STORMSHADOW
    Thanks!!And okay where is she?Idk where Vade is.. :( And you are?!That is like sooo awesome!
    @SAVAGE
    Haha same here..Getting ready to go to the Perry Rodeo tonight!! YAY!

• #1smiler on February 21st, 2014 - 3:28pm

WHY IS THIS THING NOT POSTING MY COMMENTS???? >.<

• stormshadow on February 27th, 2014 - 8:41am

nobody posts anymore :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

• #1smiler on February 27th, 2014 - 4:55pm

???? I’m still posting!!Where is everyone btw? :(

-3NGL@ND ROCK$:#1$M!L3R :)

• stormshadow on February 28th, 2014 - 11:44am

i don’t know,

• #1smiler on March 3rd, 2014 - 1:23pm

:( Well what’s up?

-3NGL@ND ROCK$:#1$M!L3R :)

• stormshadow on March 3rd, 2014 - 5:23pm

nothing much looking forward to this summer when i can start doing jobs around the neighborhood so i can buy a mindstorm EV3

• #1smiler on March 4th, 2014 - 2:08pm

@STORMSHADOW
    Same here..Some people from my church own a bakery/deli and i’m gonna be working there and babysitting.. :) What is that?I might just have to check it out!!My b-day is in 12 days btw!!YAY!

-3NGL@ND ROCK$:#1$M!L3R :)

• stormshadow on March 4th, 2014 - 2:38pm

#1smiler your lucky i wish i could get a REAL job but I’m just gonna mow lawns and sell Lemonade through summer,
    it’s a lego robot thing, in the middle there’s this computer chip and than you connect a bunch of special LEGO parts to it, (including sensors and stuff) and it comes with a remote control OR you can get a program on the computer and program the robot to do something on it’s own it’s really cool but it’s 399$ that’s cool about your B-day your gonna be 14 right?

• #1smiler on March 4th, 2014 - 5:00pm

@STORMSHADOW
    Naw i’m not lucky..I’m blessed!!And hey a job is a job!And that sounds pretty awesome..I love anything LEGO..Have you ever played MINECRAFT?That’s a good amount of money though..And i’ll be 13!I’m like so psyched!! :)

-3NGL@ND ROCK$:#1$M!L3R :)

• stormshadow on March 5th, 2014 - 1:21pm

yea no such thing as luck,
    anyways it is[a lot of money], but hopefully i can make enough through the summer :p
    yes i have played Minecraft only the demo though,
    I’m trying to get my mom to let me download it on our i-pad so i can play the full version,
    huh!?! i was almost positive you were 13,

your friend
    ~stormshadow~

• #1smiler on March 5th, 2014 - 7:23pm

@STORMSADOW
    Yeah..And I hope you do. :) But Minecraft is pretty awesome!!Nobody can believe I play it bc I’m a girl.. :( And nope!!!12 fixing to be 13!How old are you again?

-3NGL@ND ROCK$:#1$M!L3R :)

• stormshadow on March 6th, 2014 - 8:25am

Minecraft isn’t just a game for boys to play i know alot of girls that play it,
    how old do you think i am?
    sooo do you like to read?
    i was thinking we could do book reccomandations to each other
    ik. kind of lame but…. I’m getting tired of having nothing to read,

your friend
    stormshadow

• #1smiler on March 7th, 2014 - 4:27pm

@STORMSHADOW
    Yeah..And idk 13,14,15?And yes I love to read!And what is that??!!Me too though!!

-3NGL@ND ROCK$:#1$M!L3R :)

• stormshadow on March 11th, 2014 - 8:18am

I just turned 11

what is what? IK?

well if that’s what u meant than it’s I know

your friend
    stormshadow

• #1smiler on March 11th, 2014 - 3:25pm

@STORMSHADOW
    Ohhh..Okay!!And yeah it’s I Don’t Know.. :) It’s okay i didn’t know what it meant for a while either!!And what are reccomandations?

-3NGL@ND ROCK$:#1$M!L3R :)

• K4C on March 20th, 2014 - 8:15am

you know like um saying what kind of books you like and than i say mine and like that

• #1smiler on March 20th, 2014 - 12:00pm

@K4C
    Ohh..Okay thanks!!Are you and STORMSHADOW P.B.?

• #1smiler on March 20th, 2014 - 12:03pm

@K4C
    You are STORMSHADOW!!!Wow..Anyways okay..You start!

• Stormshadow on March 21st, 2014 - 2:01pm

to answer your Q yes me and K4C are P-buds and yes i am K4C
    You are the fourth person on the blog to know maybe more cuz on another secluded podcast i accidentally posted as stormshadow when it was supposed to be K4C
    and 3 people saw it keep it quiet please though oh, and here are my other names I’m gonna be going as these other names:

LOTR fan, Strider, Starkiller, and B.O.M.N (boy of many names) don’t tell anyone what it stands for though i want them to guess okay book recomendation nextpost

• #1smiler on March 22nd, 2014 - 6:20pm

@STORMSHADOW
    Kk…Your secret is safe with me.. :)

• starkiller on March 24th, 2014 - 7:59am

I don’t know why the book thing didn’t post I’ll try again

Football genius; by Tim green