Devotional: The Malted Milkball Falcon

December 10th, 2010

After you’ve heard “The Malted Milkball Falcon,” check out this devotional thought. (If you haven’t heard the episode, check out the Media Player. You can also find a station in your area.)

Hangers

By Bethany Brown

One day not long ago, I was in charge of a youth group trip to a local inner city ministry.
We were there to hang up clothes that people had donated for the poor. Some of the boys were carrying in big boxes of clothes, some of the girls were folding them, and I was in the corner trying to untangle a bunch of metal hangers. As my task continued, I realized that there was a reason my mom decided to get rid of all her metal hangers in favor of plastic! Soon I was muttering mean names at the tangled glob of hangers.

As I continued to slowly sort out the hanger, I didn’t notice that the others had stopped working. The boys starting putting on hats, gloves, and snowsuits from the donated clothing and started a mock snowball fight with donated pairs of socks. The girls took the opportunity to see if they could fit into some prom dresses that were hanging in the corner.

When I finally saw what was going on, I felt a mixture of disappointment and anger with everyone else for getting so off track. Didn’t they know that we were there to work?!

Then I realized that wasn’t why we were there. We were there to help people and serve God. My attitude was just as poor as the other kids. Even though I was still working, I was grumbling at my hanger tangle and feeling angry about how long my job was taking.

Like the folks at Whit’s End in “The Malted Milkball Falcon,” I was doing good work, but I wasn’t doing it for the glory of God. My heart wasn’t in the right place. Matthew, Jay, Emily, and Priscilla were doing a good thing by holding the rockathon to raise money. But they were so focused on their task, they lied about staying awake all night. While doing good works, they forgot to do it for God’s glory.

When I realized that I was acting poorly at the inner city ministry, I said a quick prayer to ask God to correct my attitude…and then went to tell the other kids to get back to work.

Have you ever tried to help someone but had the wrong attitude? What happened when you had the right attitude? Tell us all about it in the comments below!

115 Comments on “Devotional: The Malted Milkball Falcon”

• mael on December 11th, 2010 - 6:43am

Great! All of the actors did really good. Good job Odyssey. I liked Emily’s part this time.

• Odyssyfan#2 on December 11th, 2010 - 8:14am

Just yesterday, our whole neighborhood got together for an anual progressive dinner. When the people came to our house,we were the desserts, all the kids all came upstirs to our third floor. Soon they stated to get roudy and out of hand so my older brother got out the blocks. They were having fun, but of course I didn’t like it and was getting very aggrivated with them. James, my older brother, told me to stop getting so aggrivated. I missed the whole point. We were supposed to be lettig …

• Odyssyfan#2 on December 11th, 2010 - 8:23am

them have fun but insted I just got annoyed and was snapping at the kids. After that I asked God to forgive me. Tell me if you had something similar happen to you.

P.S. AIO I really love these devotionals!! :0

• tALIAX177 on December 11th, 2010 - 9:22am

Hey, AIO! A few days after my I heard this episode, I went and bought some chocolate milkballs for myself. I’m hooked!

@ROA: Thanks for responding on the other podcasts. How long have you been listening to AIO? What state do you live in? I’ve been listening for probably 3-4 years. How about you?

TX177

• Guineapigman on December 11th, 2010 - 11:36am

I haven’t listent to The malted Milkball Falcon yet but is sounds great! I am homeschooled so I have been doing school most of this morning. The kid who posted that he was thankful that he was homeschooled is my little brother. His Post name was “Thankful”. I just saw that a bunch of people responded to his post! He was so happy when he saw that!

Guinea pig man

• thankful on December 11th, 2010 - 12:14pm

I was surprised at all the responses to my coment:).
    the ginypigman is my brother.

the malted milkball falcon is a neat story. I realy like the rockathon. who came up with that idea?

I am the youngest of ten:)

• Jessie on December 11th, 2010 - 12:32pm

Oh, that was a good devotional Bethany!!

• Big Fan! on December 11th, 2010 - 12:33pm

Good One Bethany!

• Fan on December 11th, 2010 - 1:54pm

This was the best mystery novels of the new cast of AIO episodes. Keep it up!

• Callie on December 11th, 2010 - 2:11pm

am i the first comment and its hard to talk to someone with a bad attitude

• Brttini on December 11th, 2010 - 2:38pm

Hey I really liked this episode!!!!!!

• vc on December 11th, 2010 - 6:11pm

good point

• season on December 11th, 2010 - 11:13pm

The Malted Milkball Falcon is pretty funny.
    I liked it.

• Kimberly! on December 12th, 2010 - 1:35pm

I knew Mr.whitaker did it! Just like in ‘Broken Window’. He does that a lot.:)

• sarah on December 12th, 2010 - 1:36pm

Good devotional Bethany!

• sarah on December 12th, 2010 - 1:37pm

=)

• aio listener on December 12th, 2010 - 4:53pm

Great episode! Even though all along I knew it was Whit. He has a tendancy for doing stuff like that.Member the broken window episode?
    Near the end, when Emily “found out” that it was Nelson, all my siblings were like, “No, not Nelson! It can’t be!”
    Everyone in my family adores Nelson.I find it hard to believe that he is played by an adult. Does anyone even know for sure that he is?
    How long til this album is over?I dread that day! When is the next album coming out?

• ODYSSEYLOVER on December 12th, 2010 - 7:50pm

malted milkball falcon is awesome!!!! keepit up odyssey

• HUGE FAN on December 13th, 2010 - 11:22am

I really like The Malted Milkball Falcon it is really like it.

• HUGE FAN on December 13th, 2010 - 11:22am

The Malted Milkball Falcon is really cool

• farm gal on December 13th, 2010 - 12:07pm

First of all id like to say thaks for changin the picture on the opasite day davotion. second, one day last summer i had been sick the days b 4 that and had been kinda lazy. ya know layin around readin books and wachin movies.as i got better my older brother got sick to and the net day not only did i have to jump right back into my farm chores and work but i had to do his to. I WAS SO MAD!but then a couple hours later, feelin the warm sun on my back and fellin better i was thankful i wasnt sick!

• farm gal on December 13th, 2010 - 12:09pm

DRIVIN’ A TRACTOR AND TALKIN’ TO GOD AT THE SAME TIME REALLY CAN CLEAR UP YOUR MIND!! YOU SHOULD TRY IT SOMTIME!! (that and if u r wilin’to do some of my chores is be much obliged!!)

• HUGE FAN on December 13th, 2010 - 1:36pm

The Malted Milkball Falcon is a real mystery.

• ewe 122 on December 13th, 2010 - 3:28pm

I think the rock-a-thon is a great idea i would love to do one of those.

• Jacob on December 13th, 2010 - 3:42pm

I love that oddyssey

• ur#1bestfan on December 13th, 2010 - 5:46pm

not realy but good story

• AIO #1 FAN on December 13th, 2010 - 5:56pm

I have many times so I don’t know which one to tell about but they all ended up the same when I prayed and asked for him to give me a good attitude and to do the work for Him and once I prayed he gave me it to me and the work even seemed a little fun.

• An AIO fan on December 13th, 2010 - 8:37pm

I really liked this episode.I have to say though,that I had a feeling it was Mr.Whittaker.There was a show like that once.But I still partially covered my ears when Emily was unzipping Nelsons jacket.I was like “No!It can’t be Nelson.” he’s supposed to be a cute inoccent boy with puppy dog eyes.At least that’s how I picture him.I have no idea how old he is.8 or 9 maybe.
    Great show and message!

• Odysseyfan#1 on December 14th, 2010 - 11:05am

The Malted Milkball Falcon Review Part 1

Well, as we draw closer to the end of Album 52, AIO decided to drop one more mystery episode in. This is a very good episode with fun characters, interesting plot, funny jokes, etc., but it seems like we’ve been here before. Really, Mr. Whittaker was the culprit? Really? What other episode have we had a bunch of kids blaming each other for something, and it turns out it was all Mr. Whittaker. Snow day… maybe? It’s not that I didn’t like this episode…

• Odysseyfan#1 on December 14th, 2010 - 11:07am

The Malted Milkball Falcon Review Part 2

I really did like it. But it just seemed like “Snow Day” with a different moral. Maybe it’s just me, but i could pretty much already tell who took the maltballs, and it wasn’t that great of an ending. The scene where they were rocking, and stuff like that, but the ending was kind of a letdown. That having been said, i thought this was a fun episode, and i thoroughly enjoyed it. It sure made me want to have a rock-a-thon after listening to it…

• Odysseyfan#1 on December 14th, 2010 - 11:10am

The Malted Milkball Falcon Review Part 3

And it was very very fun. Jay was fun in this episode, especially his line, “I didn’t do anything wrong this time!” Emily got a little on my nerves, but that’s okay. Matthew was fun, Priscilla was cool, Barret a tad annoying, and Nelson didn’t really do much. This was a good episode, and definitely worth a listen. But, one more thing i want to mention… Is odyssey Mystery-happy? Seriously, what’s going on?

• Odysseyfan#1 on December 14th, 2010 - 11:12am

The Malted Milkball Falcon Review Part 4

Between “Mystery of The Clocktower Parts 1 & 2″, “Stage Fright”, “The Owlnapping”, and “The Malted Milkball Falcon”, that’s 5 mystery episodes. Almost half of the album. With Odyssey also revealing next album will be a 12 part mystery episode, they seem a little bit heavy on mysteries. It seems a little bit coincidental that they would just “happen” to have all of these mysteries happen right around each other (Yes, I know Whit doesn’t believe in…

• Odysseyfan#1 on December 14th, 2010 - 11:14am

The Malted Milkball Falcon Part 5

Coincidences). I would like some more plain episodes, not so many mysteries. Anyway, this episode is fun, and enjoy listening to it. I enjoyed it and listened to it several times.

• Odysseyfan#1 on December 14th, 2010 - 11:17am

The Malted Milkball Falcon Pros & Cons

Pros:

-Funny Scenes

-Jay

-“Buck Norris and his Flying Feet”

-Priscilla

-Matthew

Cons:

-Seems like a rehashed ending from “Broken Window”

-Emily

-Barret

CORRECTION: I wrote snow day up there twice, when i meant “Broken Window”… Very sorry. I really do know what I’m talking about, don’t worry. :-)

Next Week: “Grandma’s Christmas Visit”, a good, fun episode to close out the Season.

• Stevie on December 14th, 2010 - 4:54pm

Just have to say, not to be rude but, could you PLEASE stop complaining about Emily Some of us like her. Christina(right) is doing her best. We get it Emily and Barret get on your nerves okay. So would you mind to accept them! Dont mean to be rude but Emily is ALWAYS on your cons. Sorry Odysseyfan#1 if I sound rude just a little ticked off thats all. Thought you were going a little weird with the Snow Day thing. That was funny :D NO offense at all.
    Stevie(a slight Emily fan in a nancy drew way)

• Selena on December 14th, 2010 - 5:10pm

What does c> mean or is it 3>

• bob on December 14th, 2010 - 5:39pm

I don’t like the new adventures in odyssey. Mr. Whittaker doesn’t even act like a christian anymore

• Ryn#1 on December 14th, 2010 - 8:31pm

Big fan of the malted milk ball falcon it was so funny that Whit took the choclate covered candy balls so funny so awesome so cool and u did really nice odesseyfan#1!well i’m so happy that i typed out this comment bye.

• Wooten rocks on December 14th, 2010 - 9:50pm

you’re right odysseyfan#1. snow day was like the malted milkball fountain. but it would have been really odd if Priscilla had taken them and given them to someone else. i wonder why she would do that. Hm mm. any ways, it was a good episode i really liked it.

• i.m.cool on December 15th, 2010 - 7:29am

Will There Be A Album 53?

• mael on December 15th, 2010 - 8:28am

I got in first! Really, thats easy, when you get up at 5 to listen…… Baret’s voice was like really good. Emily’s part was good but she rather messed it up. otherwise it was pretty good.

• LIBBY on December 15th, 2010 - 7:04pm

love it

• nate on December 16th, 2010 - 12:13am

I did like it. It was a very fun episode. thanks AIO

• taliax177 on December 16th, 2010 - 8:43am

After I heard this show I went and bought some malted milkballs for myself! My Dad said “Aren’t those, malted milkballs?” When he saw me with them. It’s amazing because he doesn’t listen to AIO very much. Can’t wait for album 53!

Satrianifreak/TX177

• Deanna on December 16th, 2010 - 9:43am

I had no idea how this was going to turn out!!! Although I wondered why, I really thought that Nelson had taken the malt balls when Emily found them in his coat. And with all the suspects they had and the “evidence” that seemed to make sense, I really was surprised that Whit had taken them!!! :)

• Ky on December 16th, 2010 - 12:30pm

that was my favorite episode of album 52!

• mael on December 18th, 2010 - 10:52am

The Malted Milk Ball Falcon was really good, I’ve listened to it at least 20 times since last Saturday. I really liked it!

• Brianna on December 18th, 2010 - 12:42pm

i love that epasode

• Ryn#1 on December 18th, 2010 - 10:33pm

um sorry I spelled odyssey wrong when i put out a comment.
    Merry christmas. Odyssey

• AIO fan on December 18th, 2010 - 11:45pm

I LOVED “The Malted Milkball Falcon”!!!!! It was the greatest episode this week! I also liked the devotional, too. Thanks Bethany!

• HANNAH on December 18th, 2010 - 11:50pm

graet epiosode!

• Rock-o-ages on December 19th, 2010 - 8:38am

@ Taliax177:

I’ve probably only been listening to AIO for about 3-4 years too. It all started when Mom bought me the Gold Album #1. :) From there I was hooked! I love AIO! :D
    Every since then we’ve been collecting every CD album and now we have them all! I’ve probably listened to them a milion times. :P
    Don’t think I can say what state I live in…
    But what’s your favorite AIO episode? Who’s your favorite character?
    Continued….

• Rock-o-ages on December 19th, 2010 - 8:41am

@ Taliax177:
    You do the emots like this, without the spaces:

:) : )
    :D : D
    ;) ; )
    :P : P

As for my favorite character it’s probably Emily Jones. I know, a little embarrasing, but I like her because she’s pretty funny, smart, and I like how she’s a junior detective. I don’t think AIO has done a junior detective before since “Heatwave” so it’s fun to have one around. :)
    My favorite episode however…..I have no clue. So far I have loved all of the episodes in album 51 and 52!

• Rock-o-ages on December 19th, 2010 - 8:42am

Can’t wait till album 53 comes out!!! :D
    Keep up the great work AIO!

• Rock-o-ages on December 19th, 2010 - 8:43am

@ Taliax177:
    Wait…you got Malted Milk Balls too? :D
    Before the episode aired my Mom went out and got us some Malted Milk Balls so we could eat them while we listened to the episode. :)
    That was so fun!

• taliax177 on December 20th, 2010 - 7:35pm

@ROA: Thanks, but in the rules on here, it says you can say what state you live, but that’s as far as you can go. I just want to know because it’s been driving me crazy that you live in the same time zone as me and I thought it would be cool if we lived in the same state. That’s cool what you and your mom did before you listened to it! Are you the same age as me(13)?

TX177

• taliax177 on December 20th, 2010 - 7:35pm

Oh, and thanks for the emote thing!:D

• taliax177 on December 21st, 2010 - 8:24am

@ROA: I don’t have a fav. episode either! My fav. character is probably Wooton, well out of the older characters. Out of the new characters it would be… I don’t know who it would be! Probably Barett(interesting name!) or Jay. Yeah, that’s it, Jay! I like his under his breath comments! Wow, you have every album! My family has like 10 in all. Do you have the Truth Chronicles? Well, I’m running out of space, but check this blog often as you can, OK?;)See ya!

Satrianifreak/TX177:D

• Maura on December 22nd, 2010 - 8:41am

That episode was awesome! It made me hungry for milk balls! I thought that idea of rocking all night was original! Emily lied? I could NOT believe that! Whit is really sneaky in this episode.

Hey Roa,
    You are so lucky that your Mom went and got you malted milk balls! I ate chocolate while i listened!

maura

• mandie on December 22nd, 2010 - 10:19pm

I reele enjoy these devos! I liked The Malted Milkball Falcon, and I love how Whit took the malted milballs; He was so sneaky and funny, letting Emily try to figure it out and make a fool of herself; I loved it! :) Except Emily Jones is kinda annoying, thinking she’s so smart and has it all figured out(and not just in this ep.)But Jay is dEfinetely 1 of my faves!(I like his character) I listen to AIO every single day! One of my fave. episodes is, ‘Curious,Isnt It?’ I love how everyone made a

• mandie on December 22nd, 2010 - 10:27pm

big fool of themselves, I’m glad that the ‘real’ Whit got to voice this episode :D
    @ guineapigman; im homeschooled too, with my little brother and sister, and have been for 2 years now, how long have u and your brother been homeschooled? jw. i noticed that ‘thankful’ put that he’s youngest of 10? rele?@ thankful, i liked the ‘rockathon’ too, and i might suggest it to my youth group! we are ALways looking for more ways to raise money for camps and stuff, so this mIte work..haha
    TTYAL!!–Mandie

• Rock-o-ages on January 8th, 2011 - 8:14pm

@ Maura:

Yup. :) My mom is cool like that. Popping up with surprises. :)

• Rock-o-ages on January 8th, 2011 - 8:17pm

@ TaliaX177:
    Not your age either. :P And I’d rather not give out my age. I’ll only say that I’m older. :)
    Yes I have the Truth Cronicles. I would say that it was a nice transition from Album50 to Album51. It only features the Kidsburo kids, noone else. Well duh, it has Whit(Paul Herlinger) Connie, and Eugene, I can’t remember if Wooton was in it or not…
    Continued…

• Rock-o-ages on January 8th, 2011 - 8:19pm

@ TaliaX177:
    Oh! And the funniest part about the Truth Cronicles was you get to see…well ‘hear’…Whit beat up on some bad guys! :P The sound effets were hilarous!! I was listening to the episode for the verry first time as I was going to bed and after I heard that I LOLed for the longest time! That was my favorite part about teh Truth Cronicles. And Captain Absolutely first appears in the Truth Cronicles. :)

• Rock-o-ages on January 8th, 2011 - 8:20pm

@ TaliaX177:
    I like Jay as well! He is verry funny. I loved his, “Rue the day!” line! I even quote it now. :P
    Do you ever do things like that? Hear something from AIO and keep saying it untill your family is sick of it? :P

• Stevie on January 8th, 2011 - 10:34pm

Hey it would be cool if Emily and her friends did an actual clue like game, like one of those murder mystery party sets you can by for a party. Just like what I did at my brother’s party! :D

• taliax177 on January 9th, 2011 - 5:19pm

The thing I don’t like about Emily Jones is that she is so bossy. I mean she wouldn’t let Matthew go home and sleep, like she can keep him from doing so! Why didn’t he just up and say “Emily, I’m going home to sleep!”, she couldn’t stop him from doing that. I don’t like that quality about her…

TX177/ The SatrianiFreak

• Rock-o-ages on January 13th, 2011 - 6:42pm

@ TaliaX177:
    Well, think of it this way. Emily is the Detective, Matthew is the sidekick who always claims to be the partner right? Well, if he really was the partner then he’d be up with Emily trying to solve the mystery, not lying in bed asleep. I think Emily knew that and so she was pushing Matthew to follow her around.
    Continued…..

• Rock-o-ages on January 13th, 2011 - 6:44pm

@ TaliaX177:
    So if she made him follow her, then he’d have a point to claiming to be the sidekick rather than if he were asleep and not helping her he wouldn’t be much of a partner. :)
    Besides, he eventually did up and leave her at the end. :P

• ftu on January 13th, 2011 - 8:02pm

Anyone on here ever played CLUE? It’s tremendous fun, I love playing. Once, someone accidentally put two weapons and one person in the envelope, and we didn’t figure it out until everyone spread their cards out and realized we had all the rooms!! :) ;)
    FearTheUknown

• Icarly on January 14th, 2011 - 9:10am

I was thier when that happend sorry.

• Person on January 16th, 2011 - 6:13pm

Barret sounds surprisingly older in that episode :) its really strange, is he growing up faster than us or did he just have a cold?!

• taliax177 on January 18th, 2011 - 5:47pm

@ROA: I get it. But I wouldn’t blame for going home and sleeping anyway.:P You play Sploder? I still think Emily is too bossy and Matthew doesn’t excercise his power over himself very well.

• Rock-o-ages on January 18th, 2011 - 7:00pm

@ Person:
    Well as you know the actors for AIO are kids, meaning they grow up too you know. ;) My guess would be that when they got the voice for Barret he was around 12ish. Now he’s getting older and his voice is changing.
    It’s the same thing that happened with other AIO characters. Hopefully they’ll keep him this time and not drop him because of this. :S

• Rock-o-ages on January 18th, 2011 - 7:01pm

@ FTU:
    Have it at home and played it quite a bit. ;)
    That same thing happened to us once. :P
    I’m pretty good at the game, what about you?

• Stevie on January 19th, 2011 - 4:21pm

I love clue! I am usually Professor Plum, he’s smart and wears purple. :D

• Rock-o-ages on January 19th, 2011 - 4:39pm

@ Person:
    I correct myself. MOST/SOME of the actors for the kids are kids. Others are actually adults. But in the case when you hear their voice chang you’ll know that they probably weren’t adults. :P

• Rock-o-ages on January 19th, 2011 - 4:45pm

@ TaliaX177:
    I wouldn’t have blamed him either, but maybe Emily would have. :P And maybe Matthew knew that? And that’s why he wasn’t too insistant untill the end. Think of it that way! :P

Never heard of Sploder. What is it?

• Rock-o-ages on January 19th, 2011 - 4:46pm

@ Person:
    Again I correct myself! :P I meant to say, “Change” not, “Chang”. :P

• ftu on January 19th, 2011 - 7:36pm

I’m pretty good at it, Roa. I’ve won about half of all the games I’ve played. It’s interesting to note that the more people who play, the harder it is to win. Speaking of winning, how often do you win when you play?
    FearTheUnknown

• PROUD GEEK!! on January 20th, 2011 - 1:50am

wooten does rock and FYI this might spoil it for you so if you have not listened to album 50 the best small town i can not belive wooten leaves:(

• brooke on January 20th, 2011 - 6:06pm

Hey GuineaPigMan,
    How many guinea pigs have you had? Iv’e had three. This was a OK episode. :)

• tALIAX177 on January 21st, 2011 - 10:12am

I’ve played CLUE before. One time my Mom was going to say”Mrs. White, rope, Study”, but she made a mistake(on accident) and said:”Miss Study, White Rope”!:P We laughed about it for like 15 minutes!:P We even bring it up now and then just for a laugh.

• a on January 21st, 2011 - 5:23pm

:) :) :) :) :( :( :( :(

• Kat on January 21st, 2011 - 10:26pm

I don’t know if this is what you were talking about, Bethany, but whenever I play laser tag I get really angry (probably from the adrenilene rush when other players shoot @ me).The last time I played it (a couple days ago), we were playing with younger kids. Before we began, I prayed and asked God to not let me get angry, because I didn’t want to be a bad example for them. And I didn’t.

• ftu on January 22nd, 2011 - 1:11pm

Oh, that’s hilarious, Talia! My younger siblings get confused sometimes when playing and do the funniest things. I’d say CLUE is one of my favorite board games, besides Chess and Monopoly.
    FearTheUnknown

• taliax177 on January 24th, 2011 - 9:06am

@ROA: I see. Sploder is a website where you can make your own games. It’s really fun, but on there I am GoldhunterX. You should play, too. Did you see my CLUE comment?

AIO ROCKS!

• Rock-o-ages on January 24th, 2011 - 2:54pm

@ Stevie:
    When we play I’m usually the yellow dude. I could never remember how to spell his name though. :P
    We like to call him, “Mr. Mustard.”. :P

• Rock-o-ages on January 24th, 2011 - 2:56pm

@ FTU:

I probably don’t win half of them, but I win quite a few. :)
    It is harder to win when there are more people. In my family there’s only about…2-3 who’ll play it though. :P
    Sometimes the whole family will sit down and play. But that’s rare. :)

• Rock-o-ages on January 24th, 2011 - 2:59pm

Does anyone have, “Mystery Mueseum”? It’s the Christian version of Clue. Instead of it being a mystery murder where you’re looking for who-done-it and what they used to do it and where, you’re looking for who stole what artifact and where did he hide it. It’s what we play instead of Clue most of the time, but it goes by the same rules. :)

• Rock-o-ages on January 24th, 2011 - 3:02pm

@ TaliaX177:
    LOL!
    That sounds like something my family would do! :D

• Rock-o-ages on January 24th, 2011 - 3:06pm

@ TaliaX177:
    Yes I saw your clue comment! :D That was so funny! That’s just like something we’d do here. LOL!
    Have you played “Balderdash?” :)

Roa. AIO’s #1 fan. But then again, everyone says that. :P

• taliax177 on January 25th, 2011 - 8:24am

@Kat: That’s really neat!:D That was a real inspiration for me! I’ve never played laser tag, though. But it sounds really fun.

• taliax177 on February 1st, 2011 - 9:33am

@ROA: Nope. Have not played that before… never even heard of it. Hope to see ya on Sploder soon…

• ftu on February 1st, 2011 - 9:39am

Only about five people at the most will play at one time. We’ve only got so many figurines and cards to pass around, but even with that small a number, the game turns into complete bedlam. And the yellow dude is Colonel Mustard. We figured out that the rope fits perfectly over his head and Mr. Green’s, but someone bit his finger off, so now all he has is a hand.
    FearTheUnknown

• Heidi on February 5th, 2011 - 1:13pm

I couldn’t keep from listening to “The Malted Milkball Falcon” every time it was on the radio.

• taliax177 on February 13th, 2011 - 12:23pm

Well, ROA, where do you want to chat now? Which podcast ,that is?

• Love it on February 14th, 2011 - 7:31pm

I loved this show every night we put on odyssey it’s so good. Every time we wake up every morning we put it on as we get dress .when my mom does not hear it she fuss caus we heard it first . Keep doing what ur doing love it. :)

• Rock-o-ages on February 15th, 2011 - 5:47pm

@ TaliaX177:
    How about on the newest one where you can hear the results from the Averies. :)
    Oh! One extra thing real quick. Did you see Drew1200 post on that page? He’s ANOTHER friend from Lego.com! :D
    He’s been one of my friends since I joined(which was a couple of years ago) so it was exciting to see him here as well! :D Maybe we can all 3 chat! :D

• isabel on March 16th, 2011 - 11:13am

oh my goodness I loved this episode!! so funny!

• sheyenne on April 1st, 2011 - 12:03pm

hey,
    i love this episode! its sooooooo cool! i had a rock o thon! keep rock’n.lol

• Awesome*Abi on April 3rd, 2011 - 7:46am

I LOVED THE MULTED MILKBALL FALCON last time I listened to it!

• CJ on April 6th, 2011 - 5:30pm

I liked this episode. And who DOESN’T like mysteries..? (Yeah, there have been a lot but that’s okay!)

• starry sky on April 9th, 2011 - 5:55pm

this episode is good. i like mysteries very much!

• PEGGY on May 2nd, 2011 - 6:12pm

Like the rockathon idea!

• Savannah on May 7th, 2011 - 3:45pm

Liked the devotional! Good job, and keep writing!

• murh pon vid on July 2nd, 2011 - 12:20am

Devotional the malted milkball falcon..! :)

• hannah on August 19th, 2011 - 9:43am

we need more of CAPTAIN ABSOLOOTLEE BY Wooton basset

• anonymous on October 7th, 2011 - 7:45pm

Its awsome! i wanna listen to it again and again :)

• jacob on December 8th, 2011 - 12:08pm

IT IS RELLY COOL NOT LIKE THE WEATHER COOL BUT LIKE COOL BEAST YOU NO WHAT I MEAN

• Legoman on March 7th, 2013 - 6:52am

1st post in two years!!!

.___
    (o,o)
    .\_/
    –“–

• Cassie on April 6th, 2013 - 3:06pm

This is a great episode! It might be my new favorite! Okay, I have a lot of favorites.

___
    (0,0)
    \___/
    /”\
    – -

• Anonymous on September 28th, 2013 - 11:56am

between church school and home, i forget to do everything i do for our Savior. i greatly dislike when i am angry mad or yelling at The Judge

• JOSI on October 14th, 2013 - 7:20am

COUNT DOOKU: Yes, Jeff becomes a Christian. (because of Connie he says) In the episode “the pilot” he tells connie all about his adventures with dr. Grey and Ava Parker.

• stormshadow on October 14th, 2013 - 8:31am