January 26th, 2011

Click to play

The Averies

Dave and Paul answer your probing questions, such as “What is the title of album 54?” “Who is the Stilletto?” “What are the appropriate ages for album 53?” “When will Katrina return?” and “Why don’t the episodes in album 53 have titles?” Plus, hear another exciting preview!

Be sure to come back February 1 for a special announcement!

Download this episode to your computer.

226 Comments on “Paul McCusker and Dave Arnold answer questions about The Green Ring Conspiracy, the Stilletto, titles, and more. Plus, an audio preview of album 53.”

• K. on January 26th, 2011 - 10:03am

:O I was listening to the podcast, and all of a sudden I hear my question!! (“How has AIO impacted your life, and have you had any life changing experiences while working on the show?”)
    That was so cool!!! Thanks for choosing/answering my question Mr. Arnold and Mr. McCusker!!!
    I love AIO, been listening for practically all my life. Thanks so much for making such an amazing show!! :D
    P.S. I’m super excited for the new album :)

• Elaine on January 26th, 2011 - 10:27am

awesome!!!!!

• Teresa on January 26th, 2011 - 10:46am

How come you will not tell us if Mitch is coming back?????

• Janessa on January 26th, 2011 - 10:47am

i can’t believe they answered my question!! thank you so much!

• meme on January 26th, 2011 - 10:54am

how do you know when they are asking questions ?
    i`m beginning me countdown to Feb 1st !

• HUGE FAN on January 26th, 2011 - 11:26am

cool i cant wait until spring.

• Gabby on January 26th, 2011 - 11:30am

Will Mitch be in the Green Ring Conspiracy? It sounds like an adventure Mitch would be in. He can meet Connie but they can just be good friends :) Also, is Rodney going to be in album 53?

• CHristian a. on January 26th, 2011 - 11:48am

Is anyone else having a problem listening to the podcast past 13:32? I am!

• Hannah on January 26th, 2011 - 12:09pm

This was a great podcast! I can’t wait to hear the Green Ring Conspiracy!
    My favorite new characters are the Parker family. :)
    Keep up the good work!
    Hannah Elizabeth

• Tanner on January 26th, 2011 - 12:31pm

First to comment!

• Tanner on January 26th, 2011 - 12:32pm

Katrina coming back? that sounds great

• Hoosier on January 26th, 2011 - 12:36pm

I don’t have high speed internet right now though, so I probably can’t download it today though. :(

• Tanner on January 26th, 2011 - 12:38pm

Will there ever be an anymore references to The Andy Griffith Show? You know, like in ” Blackbeards Treasure”
    Sheriff Randy and deputy Arney LoL!!!

• Odysseyfan#1 on January 26th, 2011 - 12:42pm

My Theory About “Stilleto”

So, there has been a lot of secrecy about the identity of the bad guy “Stilleto”. Is he Dr. Blackgaard? Did he survive the explosion underneath Whit’s End? Is it some one else? Well, let’s look at some of the information we have:

1. We know this guy from previous episodes*

2. He was thought to have died years ago**

3. Nobody’s ever seen him**

Is it Dr. Blackgaard?
    1., Yes, he was in several previous episodes
    CONTINUED

• cAITIE on January 26th, 2011 - 12:46pm

Hello again,Im a little bummed ’cause they didn’t answer my question. Anyway, I’m just posting to answer the Producers request about the new characters!I can honestly say i dont really like the new characters.I’m not connecting with them like i did with the old characters. The old characters i would LOVE to have back is Mitch,Richard Maxwell,Mycays,Kelly and the Washingtons,Bernard Walton, Rodney and Bart Rathbone. And a bunch more… haha :D. THANKS! Looking forward for the upcoming albums!

• Odysseyfan#1 on January 26th, 2011 - 12:47pm

My Theory About “Stilleto” 2

2.,yes,they thought he died beneath Whit’s End

3.,No… Hmm? Nobody’s ever seen him? That doesn’t fit Dr. Blackgaard at all. Many people have seen him. So Dr. Blackgaard doesn’t fit that.

Is it Richard Maxwell?
    1., yes
    2., No, he never died… That we KNOW of…
    3., No, he was seen

So that doesn’t fit either

Could it maybe be the Chairman from Novacom? As you may recall, he never did get captured in the Novacom Saga.
    CONTINUED

• Odysseyfan#1 on January 26th, 2011 - 12:52pm

My Theory About “Stilleto” 3

And I quote the Chairman, “It’s over… For now…”***
    And nothing ever came of the “For now…” I had a distinct feeling the Novacom Chairman wasn’t done yet. So… how does he line up with our clues?

1., Yes, he appeared in the novacom saga
    2., No, but this could have been something that happened after the Novacom saga.
    3., Yes! He kept hidden, and never was revealed to the public, and it is quite possible Mr. Charles never met the chairman face to face CONTINUED

• Odysseyfan#1 on January 26th, 2011 - 12:56pm

My Theory About “Stilleto” 4

So, it is quite possible it could be the Chairman. But another thing to consider is that in the January 26th edition of the Official Adventures in Odyssey Podcast, Paul McCusker didn’t just say “no” to “is it Dr. Blackgaard?” This could be a hint that it is. What did he say about it? “I think we’re going to have to listen to find out.”* That might be a subtle hint that it is indeed Dr. Blackgaard.
    CONTINUED

• Odysseyfan#1 on January 26th, 2011 - 1:00pm

My Theory About “Stilleto” 5

But one last thing comes to mind, and that is what Mr. Whittaker once said, “Yes. Dr. Regis is finally, really, and truly dead.”**** It seems they closed him out. Blackgaard is gone in my mind, and I really think it would be best if they put him to rest. My personal theory is “Stilleto” is the Chairman. It just seems to make the most sense. But, you never know. Write me, and let me know you opinions. I’m anxious to hear!

• Odysseyfan#1 on January 26th, 2011 - 1:00pm

My Theory About “Stilleto” References

*1/26/11 edition of the Official Adventures in Odyssey Podcast
    **1/12/11 edition of the Official adventures in Odyssey Podcast
    ***Episode 499: “Exit”
    ****Episode 424: “Blackgaard’s Revenge Part II

• J.R.C on January 26th, 2011 - 1:04pm

Can’t wait for February 1st! (whatever it may be….) :)

• nathan on January 26th, 2011 - 1:43pm

My absolute favorite new character is Ryan, because he is kind of a leader. And I also like mathew parker. My least favorite is well, I like them all. I really miss
    Alex Jefferson, please bring him back.

• Starflyr on January 26th, 2011 - 1:55pm

Is Katrina going to come back?

• JAGUAR J on January 26th, 2011 - 2:22pm

It’s hard to pick a favorite. I like Matthew, and the whole Parker family in general. Emily is an engaging character, but sometimes I want to punch her really hard to be quite honest (that wouldn’t help I know) it’s just the way she treats Matthew sometimes. but I am glad you’re dealing with those issues because there really are people like Emily out there. I think of the old characters I’ve missed Jason the most, though Dr. Blackgaard inspired me to do low voices, but I figured he was completed

• Anonymous on January 26th, 2011 - 2:27pm

stiletto isnt blackgaard. in one podcast they said he was never coming back

• Caleb on January 26th, 2011 - 3:18pm

I got the First comment!

• Guineapigman on January 26th, 2011 - 3:43pm

Great Podcast guys!! I loved it. I wish they would have ansered my question though. :-(

• loveaio on January 26th, 2011 - 3:44pm

Dear AIO,
    Well as for the old people: Bernard, Grady, and the Real Bart, Jason, and most of all probably the Washingtons + Kelly. Loved the washingtons and think their kids could be friends with the Parkers. Marvin and Matthew? Tamika and Camilla?
    New people I don’t like: Probably Barett, Emily Jones
    New People I like: Have to be Matthew, and Mrs. Parker.

• Kat on January 26th, 2011 - 3:55pm

Hahaha a ‘stilleto’ is a type of knife.That’s a great name for a criminal! I love all the mystery episodes that Odyssey has been doing. Can’t wait for the Green Ring Conspiracy.

• Liana on January 26th, 2011 - 4:15pm

Awsome!!!
    I love this podcast.
    Ya’ll answered a lot of my Questions.
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

• johnathan on January 26th, 2011 - 4:23pm

I would like Jason Whittaker, Alex Jefferson,Mandy Straussberg, Liz Horton, Jared and Trent Dewhite,Rodney Rathbone back.I enjoyed Matthew in the Mystery of the Clock Tower. I dislike the new Mr.Whittaker i rather have him leave for awhile like in the years past.

• Stevie on January 26th, 2011 - 4:27pm

Ow WOW I got on!!!!!! YES!
    ~Stevie

• morgen on January 26th, 2011 - 4:43pm

what happened to mitch

• agent.213 on January 26th, 2011 - 4:57pm

Is Jason Whittaker coming back to Odyssey in album 53?

PS. Glad you are feeling better Bob!

• ANONYMOUS on January 26th, 2011 - 4:58pm

I was one of the people that posted What is the Title of Album 54!

• Anonymous on January 26th, 2011 - 5:46pm

my favorite’s is glosmen, wooten, max-well, mandy, trent,
    powerboy, the barcley’s, and cal
    least favorite… umm… uh… i don’t know
    #500 fan

• Jordyn grace on January 26th, 2011 - 6:45pm

How do I contact Odyssey apart from the podcast page? Do you have an email address??
    Thanks,
    Jordyn Grace

• Ky on January 26th, 2011 - 7:09pm

am i the first to comment

• hannah on January 26th, 2011 - 7:17pm

• aio fan on January 26th, 2011 - 7:32pm

Is it just me, or were Paul McCuscker and Dave Arnold a little edgy when asked about Richard Maxwell and Doctor Blakcgaard?

• Maura on January 26th, 2011 - 7:40pm

I want Bernard back. Will he come back??

• hannah h on January 26th, 2011 - 8:49pm

hey odyssey my name is hannah and me and my 7 younger sisters and brothers (and mom and dad) LOVE odyssey! we all love bernard and we are wondering if he is going to be in the *new* odyssey?? my least fav. is Mis.parker and camila but my fav. new actor is Jay! :) and my brothers and sisters all agree! :) you all do such a great job and i dont know what i would do without odyssey! i listen to at least 1-2 episodes a day!

• bob on January 26th, 2011 - 9:28pm

the frist comment !:)

• bob on January 26th, 2011 - 9:46pm

if whits end duz not have a grill y was a meat hammer in the broken window

• bob on January 26th, 2011 - 9:50pm

i got first comment sorry the first one was [frist]

• fumiko on January 26th, 2011 - 10:09pm

Yes! It’s finally here! I’m going to listen to right now! :D

• daniel on January 26th, 2011 - 10:20pm

My least favorite character is Emily Jones. Her character seems to change from episode to episode. In stage fright Emily seems to be a brave detective while Matthew seems to be a cowering wimp. In square one Emily seems to be a bully of sorts while Matthew is the level headed one.
    P.S. This is only my opinion so don’t get mad at me

• fumiko on January 26th, 2011 - 10:30pm

I think that’s a good idea to make it part 1, part 2, part 3, etc. It’s simpler to keep track of. It would be really cool to meet Whit and go to Odyssey in real life. I can hardly wait till February 1st, The Avery Awards podcast… AND, the new album… Not to mention the interview with that Megamind person, the name escapes me though… Oh! and I’m glad Bob is feeling better, Being sick is no fun.

• JoethePlMer on January 26th, 2011 - 10:53pm

Awsome, i can’t wait for album 53!!!! I know the staleto isn’t Regis Blackgaard because a few podcasts back you said he was never coming back to Odyssey. so it must be….My favorite charactor is Matthew & my least favorite charactor is probubly Barret. I think you should bring Bernard Walton back. Glad your feelin’ better Bob!!! YurBIGGESTaioFan, “Joe the Plumber”

• Zoey on January 26th, 2011 - 11:15pm

Why did you create Mrs.Sutton? She’s so sappy. Ick! She always at Whitsend following Mr. Whittaker around.

• Lucy on January 27th, 2011 - 12:23am

My favorite character now is Olivia Parker
    My least favorite is Emily Jones
    The character i would like back would be Mandy and Alex

• Lucy on January 27th, 2011 - 12:33am

I would also like Richard Maxwell and Glossman back.

• brittini on January 27th, 2011 - 8:48am

From the old characters that havn’t been on the show:
    Liz
    Jared
    Lucy
    Alex

New characters I like:
    Matthew!!

• Luke T. on January 27th, 2011 - 8:48am

Well I am glad to hear Katrina will be back. My brain is trying to figure out who the Stilletto is… could it be Mitch? or Jason? Talk to ya later -Luke T.-

• josh S on January 27th, 2011 - 12:56pm

I would like to here moro from bernard. and i like al the new characters!

God bless all of You!

• josh S on January 27th, 2011 - 12:56pm

I would like to here more from bernard. and i like al the new characters!

God bless all of You!!!!!!!

• Jordan on January 27th, 2011 - 1:37pm

I hope Jason is in the next album!!!!! He is the BEST!!!! Love every episode he is in.

• Conniefan on January 27th, 2011 - 1:49pm

Cool~I love voting!

• thankful on January 27th, 2011 - 1:55pm

Hi sound like fun.=) I can’t figur how to vote.=-)

• AIO FAN # 1 on January 27th, 2011 - 2:47pm

Wow that sounds so cool can’t wait for album 53!

• Anna p on January 27th, 2011 - 2:55pm

Is the ‘ring’ in “The Green Ring Conspiracy” a piece of jewelry or a type of gang?

• Maddy on January 27th, 2011 - 5:03pm

My favorite new character??? Hmmm…. Matthew Parker. Least favorite: Olivia Parker. She can be fixed though, just make her whine less! Characters I want to see come back: Richard Maxwell! (someone needs to start a fan club or something) and Bernard Walton. Thanks for the answers Paul and Dave!

• lilianatita on January 27th, 2011 - 5:31pm

dun-dun-dun

• Anna on January 27th, 2011 - 5:47pm

when is katrina coming back if she is when is she coming back and are you going to intoduce her brothers anytime

• Ann on January 27th, 2011 - 5:50pm

I like Emily Jones and Mathew Parker’s mysteries and their characters best(so far).
    I miss Bernard, Tom Riley,and Whooton the most. I also miss everyone else too(especially Paul Herlinger as Whit)! I would also REALLY like it if Mitch could come back! Will Eugene and Katrina have kids? Will Connie ever get married?
    Thanks! I know your doing your best with who and what you have but I miss the old Odyssey that I grew up to (I’ve listened for about 15 years, I’m almost 16).
    I Love Odyssey!
    ~Ann

• Dax on January 27th, 2011 - 6:00pm

The Green Ring Conspiracy sounds AWESOME!!!!

• Rock-o-ages on January 27th, 2011 - 6:03pm

I’M ABOUT TO BURST I’M SO EXCITED ABOUT ALBUM 53!!!!! :D

Okay, so I’ll just say here that Emily Jones is my favorite character by far! :D Shes funny and it’s nice to have a kid detective around Odyssey now. :)
    My least favorite? Probably Red. Never really got into him as much as Wooton or Brenard, but mabye over time I will.

And I feel just like you Dave! I can’t imagine my life without AIO! :)

Keep up the great work everyone! :D
    Roa

• jamie on January 27th, 2011 - 7:10pm

Hey odyssey,
    my name is Jamie Clinton and you said to tell you some stuff, Well i cant write you so is it okay if i do it on here? Uh, you asked who we liked best, I think Mr. Parker is awsome! I don’t like the new bully….i know no one likes bully’s but i mean just on the show in jeneral. And you asked who we’d like back on the show, I am down on my knee’s begging that you’ll bring back Mitch! And i really miss Jason, and the washington family! They were so great!Please bring them back! Thanx

• Sarah on January 27th, 2011 - 7:23pm

I am so glad that Katrina is back!:)

• f-16 on January 27th, 2011 - 7:34pm

cool

• LEe on January 27th, 2011 - 8:46pm

Are you going to have anther act like odyssey contest? Please do! Go Sydney Shiotani/Camilla! I hope you win the avery awards!

• Agent 1131 on January 28th, 2011 - 11:37am

Wow that sounds really cool I cannot wait to hear album 53#

• Agent 1131 on January 28th, 2011 - 11:38am

Wow that sounds really cool I cannot wait to hear album 53!

• DAVID on January 28th, 2011 - 11:39am

When will Arin’s Judgment be released as an audio drama?

• theperson on January 28th, 2011 - 11:42am

i like it. it sounds very cool. i think mitch should come back. in his last episode he leaves for buddahpest and says he’l be gone for ex amount of years. he should come back as a secret agent on the green ring conspiracy.

• Dog luver on January 28th, 2011 - 2:24pm

I love AIO! I listen to it every night! :)

• arom a. on January 28th, 2011 - 7:25pm

Is the Stilleto Richard Maxwell from the Blackgaard saga or Mr. Bennett Charles from the Novacom saga? Isn’t time Mr. Charles has gotten out of Jail?

• arom a. on January 28th, 2011 - 8:24pm

Is it possible that the whiperer from album 50 could be Stilleto?

• Joe B on January 28th, 2011 - 8:32pm

Can’t wait for the green Ring Conspiricy to start. I also can’t wait for some of the old characters to return. My favorite new character is probably Ryan… but i guess he’s not that new.

I would have to say that some of my old favorites is Mandy Strausberg, Bernard Walton, and Mitch (who you all claim isn’t comming back) :(

• Anonymous on January 28th, 2011 - 11:08pm

will we ever hear about Jason Whittaker even though he’s not in odyssey???

• EMIly on January 28th, 2011 - 11:57pm

I can’t wait to find out who won “The Averys.”
    Go Odyssey!!!!

• megan on January 29th, 2011 - 8:20am

I still don’t understand why the “New Whit”, Andre Stojka, has such a different sounding voice than the other actors that have played Whit. Especially when in interviews Andre’s normal voice sounds just like a mixture of Paul Herlinger and Hal Smith. Why change the sound of such an established character?

• Noel on January 29th, 2011 - 11:12am

I think they should come up with a family that gets along and doesn’t fight all the time. The Parkers aren’t exactly the best role models for siblings.

• caitie on January 29th, 2011 - 11:46am

Hello again,Im a little bummed that my question didnt get picked.. but I’m ok now!LOL :D. anyway the new characters i really don’t connect with them like i did with the old ones.But i have to say i did like Matthew in the Mystery of the Clock Tower. I would like to ask to have Mitch,Richard Maxwell, Mandy Straussberg, Liz Horton, Jared and Trent Dewhite, Rodney rathbone, and Kelly and the Washingtons back PRETTY,PRETTY PLEASE!

• A.J.S on January 29th, 2011 - 1:59pm

Why doesn’t Jimmy Barcley ever talk about ,Some one to watch over me,.

• A.J.S on January 29th, 2011 - 2:26pm

How old is Melenie now.

• isha on January 29th, 2011 - 4:50pm

I really like this episode

• J on January 29th, 2011 - 8:18pm

i am the first one!

• Miss America on January 29th, 2011 - 8:21pm

J I’m not THE Miss America! I origanaly wanted my name to be “Sparky the Happy Giraffe” as a refrence to Mitch’s alternitive IM username, It didn’t fit, so I used Miss America because My good friend and I had our dance recital last june and the theme was “What I Wanna be When I Grow up,” and her class was “Miss America.” there were several girls and one boy in the class so he got to be the host and the girls were different states. my friend was New york, our home state. she gave me her costume.

• James on January 29th, 2011 - 8:50pm

I know all the answers yes i know who the Stilletto is “i never would have guessed that the infamous Stilleto is relly…” lissn to the episod were you find out who the Stilleto is and let me know what you think i would let you know who he is but i can’t spoill it for you

• Beth on January 29th, 2011 - 10:07pm

I’m sad we won’t be able to hear album 53 episodes online sooner than March! I can’t wait another month… =)

• odyssey fan on January 30th, 2011 - 2:02am

i am so excited about ablum 53 i have been listning to odyysey since i was about 5 there has not been one episode i have not loved you are doing a good job spreading the truth i hope odyysey will continue on forever

• taliax177 on January 30th, 2011 - 9:10am

Awesome podcast!

• a on January 30th, 2011 - 10:48am

I’m the first commenter Kudos for me

• a on January 30th, 2011 - 10:48am

I’m the first commenter

xcvbcvb

• trekker on January 30th, 2011 - 1:49pm

I can’t believe I didn’t think to ask this BEFORE this podcast.
    Can you please, please, please do another Act Like Odyssey contest? You could have one every year!

• Miss America on January 30th, 2011 - 2:35pm

I’m so so so happy Katrina is coming back!! even though I liked Pamela Hayden’s voice better, Audrey W.’s voice is a close match.

• Miss America on January 30th, 2011 - 2:40pm

Yeah I wrote Audrey W. because I’m not going to atemp to spell her last name without my Official Guide which I’m to lazy to retive from my room.

• Kenny on January 30th, 2011 - 3:38pm

Good podcast. I noticed the similarity between the Lamplighters and the Inspiration station the first time I heard Lamplighters 2 days ago.

I highly doubt that the Stilletto is Dr. Blackard.
    In the Novacom interviews Paul McCusker said that “We should let go of Blackard, let him be dead and not bring him back again.” Paul said that he did not like the idea of “perpetuation of evil” (evil guys who keep coming back to life even after they’ve been destroyed)

Love the show. Thanks for the podcast

• CATERINA on January 30th, 2011 - 5:34pm

Can Mitch Please come back? It has been over eight Odyssey years! Shouldn’t he be done with training by now? What is happening with Dan Isidro?Do you have the same AIO adventures that I know from
    the radio written down in book format?( I would like to know because I am currently writting down Whits flop and I am just now on the third track) What did you do with all the episodes you don’t play any more like the Telltale Cat, Sticks and Stones,and Career Moves? Do you still play Family Portriats

• becca on January 31st, 2011 - 3:51pm

I was wondering what has happened to Kelly the one the Washington’s were fostering? I do not like David Parker and I think that Emily’s father is to care free because it seems that his kids do not have a lot of respect for him. I also want to know why in the stories it seems that Whit is only shown when a problem has happened and the Parker’s are telling Whit what has happened? I do like Jay as my favorite new character so far.

• Anonymous on January 31st, 2011 - 4:32pm

I think it is so cool that they are coming out with more mystery stories!I can’t wait till there air it!

• Kelly on January 31st, 2011 - 4:35pm

My favorite old character that I would like you to bring back? Let me think… Bernard Walton! Without a doubt the best thing to happen to Odyssey since “Connie Comes to Town”!!

• winnithepooh on January 31st, 2011 - 5:09pm

Im very excited for “The Green Ring Conspiracy”, The novacom and blaggard sagas are my most favorite episodes and I hope to include this saga too! Katrina coming back will be very sweet as well. Where did everyone here about the stiletto? This is the first ive heard, and wuold like to listen to the origninal clues about the charater..thanks!
    My favorite new charater:Emily Jones :)
    Character id like to hear again: Jason, my most favorite haracter ever!!
    Thanks everyone at aio!!

• Miriam on January 31st, 2011 - 6:06pm

LOVE IT! I have to say that my favorite new character is Ryan, my least favorite is Amber, and the thing that I miss most is Mr.Whittaker. I really miss the old Whit’s voice. I also really miss Jared, he is one of my favorite characters!
    I am really glad that Katrina is coming back, I thought it was kinda weird to have so much of Eugene and not anything of her.

• Miriam on January 31st, 2011 - 6:12pm

Greetings from CANADA! I have listed to Lamplighter theater for about 1-2 years and did not really see a lot of similarity between that and the inspiration station. They are like two totally different worlds almost, Lamplighter is directed towards a slightly older audience as well, but I love both!

• Anonymous on January 31st, 2011 - 7:56pm

My favorite new characters are Matthew Barrett and Camilla and my least favorite characters are emily and Olivia

• fan of spam on February 1st, 2011 - 12:17am

Is there an Australian web-site?

• I Love a.i.o on February 1st, 2011 - 4:53am

Can’t wait for Album 53 “The Green Ring Conspiracy” to come out. LOVE A.I.O

• Jamie on February 1st, 2011 - 7:37am

Hey Odysseyfan#1
    in one of your theory comment above, you said Richard Maxwell never died. He did jump out of a moving car and roll down a steep embankment and they thought he was dead.
    Just though I’d mention that

• isaiah on February 1st, 2011 - 7:46am

jason is the secret person i now it is

• isaiah on February 1st, 2011 - 7:46am

jason is back i thing

• isaiah on February 1st, 2011 - 7:52am

who is would work for the government and would now whit jasons back

• isaiah on February 1st, 2011 - 7:57am

JASONS BACK

• Xandy on February 1st, 2011 - 8:06am

Hiya kiddo!
    Me and my sister like Ryan the most in the new characters,
    And we don’t really like Emily, I have to agree with Jaguar J ” Sometime 1 want to punch her…” She seems way too bossy and she isn’t very thoughtful about other peoples feelings. Makes you feel kinda sorry for Matthew. Anyways our favorite old character is Richard Maxwell, We have like all the episodes he’s in… excepting ‘Encounter with Mrs. Hooper’. I really hope you bring Richard Maxwell back! Please!

• isaiah on February 1st, 2011 - 8:10am

JASON BETTER NOT DIE

• isaiah on February 1st, 2011 - 8:28am

I SAID JASONS BACK I COULJD BE WRONG BUT JASONS BACK JAONS BACK!!!
    HE IS BACK BACK YES JASON IS BACK

• Miss America on February 1st, 2011 - 8:37am

It’s feb 1 and nothing’s here!

• theresa on February 1st, 2011 - 8:39am

I just heard a preview on, I know it’s micth or maxwell!!

• ftu on February 1st, 2011 - 9:45am

Nice

• Bronwyn on February 1st, 2011 - 9:56am

I am to excited for this new album, I love it when you guys make Odysseys about the CIA or FBI and the Secret Services! I have lots of brothers that are excited about it too. I love it when Connie is in a show, Jason too. Thanks for creating a radio show for us kids to listen to for free! Love how you guys can always make the show have to do with something in the bible.

• zawicki1 on February 1st, 2011 - 10:00am

:) I was listening to an advertisement on the player on here and heard that someone returned to Odyssey. It was SOOOO obvious it was Jason. And I went here and I got it confirmed :)

• isaiah on February 1st, 2011 - 10:56am

IM NOT SAYING THAT THE STILETTO IS JASON I LISTENED TO ISAAC PROCRASTINATOR IN IT THEY GAVE A COMMERCIAL THEY SAID THAT SOME ONE IN THE PLANE CRASH NEW WHIT IT HAS TO BE JASON

• isaiah on February 1st, 2011 - 10:58am

Jason is back

• Miss america on February 1st, 2011 - 11:50am

My fav new charectres:
    Jay
    Matthew
    Barrett
    Olivia
    Pricsila
    Red!!!!
    Nana Lucia
    Vance (somtimes)

Least Fav New charecters
    Emily (The irony, that’s my name.)
    Camilla (she could have great potential though.)

fav Kidsburo chareters
    Nelson
    Ryan
    Alice
    Jill
    Valerie

least fav kidsburo kids
    Pete (Why is his voice different? there is no way that’s just the actor’s voice changing!)

• Faith on February 1st, 2011 - 2:48pm

Awwwww, I thought it was going to be like Novacom. :( Well, I bet it’ll still be good :)
    Well, I’d have to say the new Whit is my least favorite new character. No offense to Andre, but he’s my least favorite character in AIO ever. It just doesn’t feel like AIO with all the new characters. And I agree with Miss America.. I don’t get why Pete’s voice is different….
    Please have more intense mysteries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I agree, I think staleto is Jason!
    BRING MITCH BACK!!!!!! PLEASE!!

• LIBBY on February 1st, 2011 - 4:18pm

nice

• LIBBY on February 1st, 2011 - 4:19pm

niceand awsome

• Kyle on February 2nd, 2011 - 12:11am

GREAT!

• jILLY on February 2nd, 2011 - 7:01am

is mandy coming back please have her come back

• jILLY on February 2nd, 2011 - 7:06am

hello goodbye hi bye

• Tanner on February 2nd, 2011 - 11:03am

For my favorite new characters: David Parker, Mathew Parker
    , And Nelson Swanson. Least favorite new characters, The jones’s dad, And most of all EMILY JONES!!! And for the older characters that I want to come back: Trent Dewhite, Mandy Strauusberg, Bernard Walton, And most of all, The Washingtons!!!

• jps on February 2nd, 2011 - 12:31pm

yo, i really like Cammilla Parker, Jay, and vince. all thoughs guys R really awesome. keep up da good work, guys and think about knocking Mandy back in that would be way totally cool. bam

• Odysseyfan#1 on February 2nd, 2011 - 3:27pm

Hmm… interesting point, Jamie. But i thought it was pretty common knowledge that he didn’t, but I could be wrong. I haven’t listen to that album in a long time, but i just got it, and I’m gonna listen to it soon.

• isaiah on February 2nd, 2011 - 5:14pm

i love aio GO AIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Katie b on February 2nd, 2011 - 5:21pm

I don’t think it’s Blackgaard cause The Odyssey team said that Earl Boen had retired and moved away. Maybe Mr. Charles? I wish Dr.Blackgaard would come back but I seriously doubt that he is the Stilleto.

• Stevie on February 2nd, 2011 - 10:15pm

Jamie I am pretty sure he didn’t die, they had a part in the Guide about what could have happened and Richard dying was one of those on the list, however it was what could have happened so it probably did not. I soo knew Monty was in this! :D Keep up the good work OdysseyFan#1! :D
    ~Stevie

• Bethany on February 2nd, 2011 - 10:42pm

I think my favorite new character would be Jay although I like Emily and Barrett too. My favorite old character that I would like to see return would have to be Mitch. Also I wanted to say that I looooooved the episodes on Album 51 about the Jubilee Singers..They were sooo interesting. They sang great too..It was just so beautiful. I would love to be able to get a cd of just the songs from the album..

• Stevie on February 3rd, 2011 - 7:53am

I think that the blackgaurd case has come to the end. I am getting a little tired of him, no offense.
    ~Stevie

• GNR on February 3rd, 2011 - 11:48am

Are you going to play album 53 on the radio?

• GNr on February 3rd, 2011 - 12:09pm

I only listen to whatever you play on the radio.I haven’t been listening to you show for long so im kinda new thats why i haven’t gotten any of your albums yet. I love AIO! But my mom doesn’t :(

• kathryn on February 3rd, 2011 - 12:09pm

I loved this preview! Are you going to air the whole album like you did with album 52? I hope you do. Is Jason going to come back too?

• snowbunny on February 3rd, 2011 - 8:52pm

My favorite “new” characters are Matthew Parker and Monty. My younger sister’s favorite characters are Emily Jones and Monty. My OTHER younger sister just likes Emily. :-)

• a i o fan on February 3rd, 2011 - 8:53pm

i hope jason is coming back

• snowbunny on February 3rd, 2011 - 8:57pm

Oh, and characters we’d like to see back are Mitch, the Chairman(?), Richard Maxwell, Mandy, and Kelly.

• sara on February 3rd, 2011 - 9:01pm

I cant wait until album 52 comes out!!!!!! thanks for the preview!

• Wendy on February 5th, 2011 - 12:51am

I don’t really like any of the new characters…they’re not the same quality as the old characters. I miss Lucy the most. I think that she and Jack should come back on the show as a married couple! Also, whatever happened to Robin and Melanie Jacobs? They disappeared and I think that they should return in some way.

• 4 ever fan on February 5th, 2011 - 1:22pm

i just got finished listening to the podcast..loved it! AIO has always been one of my favorite things to listen to during my free time!!!!! can’t wait to hear the new album…

• James on February 5th, 2011 - 11:09pm

Odysseyfan#1 i know he is not Chairmanthe

• James on February 5th, 2011 - 11:11pm

oops sorry i ment to just say the Chairman

• taliax177 on February 6th, 2011 - 8:13am

@SARA: Uh, it did come out. Are you talking about album 53???

Hey, I found out what a STILETTO is!

A STILETTO IS A SHORT KNIFE!!!

• Supersis on February 8th, 2011 - 9:06am

I think I’d have to say that the character I miss the most is Bernard Walton second to that is Rodney Rathbone. For my least favorite new characters….. hmmm….. probably Olivia and Jay. I’d love it if you’d replace Jay with Rodney.

• Abbie on February 8th, 2011 - 6:41pm

I haven’t listened to part 1 yet, and I won’t till it comes out, but people say Jason’s in it. Is that true?? Because when I was listening to an advertisement on the Media Center, Whit said, “Take off that disguise- Its good to see you again.” Wouldn’t he be all like, “JASON!!!!” I don’t know, that’s what I think. PLEASE tell me I’m wrong!!!! Please tell me that was about a different character!!! The suspense is killing me!!!

• Anonymous on February 9th, 2011 - 10:06am

ok it’s Feb. 9th. Where are the Avery’s???

• KAITLIN JOY on February 9th, 2011 - 11:30am

Love it! My favourite new character is Jay. It’s so weird because he’s alot like me. He say s a bunch of random things that everyone is thinking and that sortof what I do. Emily Jones is my least favourite new character. She thinks she know everything. very prideful. Could you bring back Mitch? Connie was heartbroken when he left and I want a new reaction. Bring back wooton and Bernard too. Maybe you should make an episode with a big odyssey reunion! Get everybody back here!Love AIO!Can’t wait!!

• sarah on February 9th, 2011 - 4:02pm

odyessy is awsome and i want to buy album 53 and listended to it.I listended odyessy on 88.5 and 88.1. by sarah

• ftu on February 11th, 2011 - 12:23pm

Wouldn’t you all be shocked if the “Stilleto” turned out to be Jerry Whittaker? Let’s be realistic here: no one really knows whether or not Jerry is actually dead. None of the Odyssey residents were there at the time, and there is no reference to Jerry being buried that I can remembered. Of course, if this theory was correct, Whit would be having an extreme emotional jolt(not to mention what it would do us!), but hey, this is Odyssey. Anything could happen!!! ;)
    FearTheUnknown

• Sarah on February 12th, 2011 - 9:27am

matthew is probably the best new character. Emily one of the worst.

• MATT on February 12th, 2011 - 4:45pm

IS MITCH EVER COMING BACK?

• MATT on February 12th, 2011 - 4:49pm

AND IS JASON COMING BACK?

• Stevie on February 13th, 2011 - 4:52pm

FTU, I have to say I would love it if Jerry was alive, from the few episodes about him he sounds like a cool character. You make a good argument however, from listening to the first episode, the Stilleto sounds evil. Jerry would NOT be evil. Then again maybe the Stilleto is good. Will we know? I guess we’ll just have to wait.
    ~Stevie

• wnm on February 14th, 2011 - 12:26pm

want,s going on you,stilleto is a bag giy its the chairmen.love

• wnm on February 14th, 2011 - 12:31pm

i love bernard,:)

• ftu on February 14th, 2011 - 3:05pm

Maybe he was brainwashed, Stevie, or had some kind of brain damage and can’t think straight. Anyway, I think it would be cool to have him come onto the stage and make life interesting for everyone involved. Besides, I’ve always liked Jerry’s character. They ought to make him marry a Vietnamese girl and have lots of lovely grandchildren for Whit to love. So, far, the only Whittaker to get married has been Jana!
    FearTheUnknown

• wnm on February 15th, 2011 - 12:22pm

what,love aia.

• drew1200 on February 15th, 2011 - 7:03pm

I just finished listening — It was probably the best podcast I’ve listen to so far! =D I haven’t listened to enough of the recent ones to know what my favorite charecter is, though it would still probably be Eugene. =P

• Anonymous on February 17th, 2011 - 9:13am

Can Mitch come back from Budepest…however you spell that…and marry Connie…or Jason can come back to and marry her!!! I want Jason and Mitch to come back. I love AIO. I’ve been listening for 8 years…almost everyday!!!

• Jenneniah on February 20th, 2011 - 12:42pm

I have a question that has been on my mind all week, so I thought I might as well post it on here.
    Are the Rathbone’s saved? I know they don’t act like it, but in some of the episodes it seems like they are.
    Thanks!

• anonomous on February 20th, 2011 - 5:41pm

I really hope Mitch is back!!!!!!

• deanna on February 21st, 2011 - 11:15am

When are they going to start airing album #53??? i can’t wait!!! :D

• Cory on February 21st, 2011 - 7:41pm

My favorite character from album 51 and forward is Camilla Parker. She’s very funny and I really enjoy listening to her.
    If you brought back any of the older characters, I would really appreciate if you brought back Bernard Walton. He was a very good storyteller and I miss him.
    The Washington family was great, also!!
    For the record- I personally believe that Jason Whittaker is the one in the hospital that worked for the Secret Service. He was still involved in the Federal Agency in(See next)

• Cory on February 21st, 2011 - 7:47pm

(Continued)Album 50, and the last we heard from him he was Jason Israel, trying to avoid another revenge episode such as the event with the Whisperer. He could try to return to see Whit, I’m not sure. Just a theory.
    Anyway, I really enjoy listening to Odyssey just the same. Thank you for everything you’ve done. The program is great and I love it.
    Thanks!
    Cory
    PS- If you could, I would enjoy it if Mitchell Roberts could come back, even if he doesn’t see Connie. Thanks!

• me on February 22nd, 2011 - 11:28am

i love odyssey, i have 500 EPISODES!

• Z.J. on February 22nd, 2011 - 4:46pm

I thank that the Stilletto is Blackgaard. LOVE you AIO.
    O:D

• Z.J. on February 22nd, 2011 - 4:55pm

:D. The Stilletto is soooo not jerry. LOVE you AIO!

• Z.J. on February 22nd, 2011 - 4:56pm

:D

• Sammey on February 22nd, 2011 - 6:39pm

Please bring mitch back!?

• Sam on February 24th, 2011 - 10:08am

Hi I really love AIO the new friends in odyssey are awesome my favorite would have to be red. My lest favorite not to make any one fell bad but it would be Grandma because in the episodes that she is in all that is talked about is busyness. I would realllllly like it if Dr.Blackard came back.

• Anonymous on February 24th, 2011 - 2:50pm

please bring mitch back!

• keno on February 25th, 2011 - 1:42pm

nice

• Peggy on February 25th, 2011 - 2:24pm

I hope Jason comes back!

• Peggy on February 25th, 2011 - 2:33pm

I want Trent and Jared to come back! Matthew is my favorite new character.

• Stevie on February 25th, 2011 - 10:31pm

PLEASE POST ON THE OWL NAPPING PAGE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE NEW ALBUM! tHANKS A BUNCH!
    ~STEVIE

• Anonymous on February 27th, 2011 - 6:31pm

can u put back all the old characters back together

• s on February 27th, 2011 - 6:32pm

can u put back all the old characters back

• jaon on March 1st, 2011 - 2:20pm

i am so exited :} ;);):):]

• lol on March 1st, 2011 - 2:22pm

i am so exited the podcast for the green ring conspirisy was so funny

• ruth on March 2nd, 2011 - 11:41am

Keep it up Odyssey!

• lydia on March 3rd, 2011 - 8:20am

i can’t wait for album 52 (:

• pianogirl11 on March 3rd, 2011 - 4:42pm

I think the review that I tried got deleted, so I’m going to try again.
    My favorite new characters would be the Parkers, and Mr. Parker in particular.
    My least favorite would be Red Hollard. As politely as possible, I think he is not a very good replacement for Bernard. I miss Bernard! And I miss Hal Smith and Paul Herlinger as Whit. I can’t believe you guys found such a close voice match in Paul!
    Elizabeth
    P.S. I love the audio drama of Chronicles of Narnia. Keep up the good work!

• Holly on March 6th, 2011 - 10:31am

Cool! Can’t wait!

• Holly on March 6th, 2011 - 10:34am

Can you put The Green Ring Conspiracy on Listen now so it’ll be free to hear it? Literally! ;)

• jack on March 6th, 2011 - 1:14pm

I still think Wooton’s Broken Pencil Show was the best episode of the season. To bad he didn’t get it.

• s on March 6th, 2011 - 6:41pm

i really like all the old characters back together like grady and many more

• K on March 6th, 2011 - 8:31pm

Why do people have such horrible spelling in these comments?

• K on March 6th, 2011 - 8:34pm

I know the stilletto can’t be Mitch because in the Oddesy Fan Guide says that mitch won’t come back until the moon becomes green cheese and Ronald McDonald becomes a vegetarian.

• Rarr on March 6th, 2011 - 8:41pm

Ths iz so cool!

• caroline on March 7th, 2011 - 10:53am

i love talking to you guys. i just got the new oddesy saterday i love it so cool! i cant wait until the next 1 comes out!!

• bff on March 7th, 2011 - 11:00am

i love odyssey!

• bff on March 7th, 2011 - 11:00am

i love doing this

• Liz on March 7th, 2011 - 2:20pm

you’all are close about the stletto

• Lily on March 8th, 2011 - 4:13pm

I loved listening to the Pilgrim Progress Revisited. When is the next time you are going to play it again. I hope you play it really soon.

• DB on March 8th, 2011 - 6:58pm

I CANT WAIT TO LISTEN TO THE GREEN RING CONSPRIRACY ITS SOUNDS LIKE A MYSTERY TYPE SHOW WHICH KEEPS ME GUESTING . I WONDER IF MITCH , KATRINA , OR JASON IS GOING TO BE IN IT, SEEMS LIKE THIS WOULD THE TYPE OF THING THEY WOULD BE IN SOME HOW , IN SOME WAY.

• whitney on March 8th, 2011 - 7:33pm

i LOVE odyssey!!!! what i think is so cool is that my name is whitney and my nickname is whit!!:)who i miss the most is Mitch and Grady are they ever coming back?? I MISS THEM A LOT!:( my favorite character is connie, she is very nice.. you guys are doing a great job on odyssey!! DONT EVER QUIT!!my least favorite chararcter is Rodney because he is a bully and he is mean..if he was a little nicer he might make some friends!! PLEASE BRING BACK MITCH AND GRADY.PLEASE.where did u get the name?thanks

• rebecca on March 12th, 2011 - 12:13pm

i love odysseey with all the cd

and tapes i have

• gene mulston on March 12th, 2011 - 5:19pm

Eugene and Katrina should have a Baby, don’t you think?

• maxwelfan# 1 on March 13th, 2011 - 12:46pm

correction A STILETTO IS A thin KNIFE and I think he is actually not a good guy

• maxwelfan# 1 on March 13th, 2011 - 12:55pm

to follow up on that comment. I think it is the green ring that is bad not the stiletto.and when I say “green ring”I refer to a spy ring not an actual ring. but I don’t know yet I have only listened to episode 1

• Supersis on March 13th, 2011 - 7:50pm

Favorite new character: Matthew Parker Least favorite new character: Emily Jones- her voice just doesn’t sound like a kid because it’s a grownup playing her. That also goes for the other grownups playing kids- it never sounds real.

• Supersis on March 13th, 2011 - 7:52pm

I wasn’t trying to be mean to the actors. That’s just my thought on the subject. They do a good job it’s just that a grownup will usually never sound like a kid.

• Supersis on March 13th, 2011 - 7:53pm

favorite (alive) old characters: Bernard and Rodney

• Cinderella on March 14th, 2011 - 5:07pm

If it’s possible, I wish they could bring back Bernard Walton! His cynicism is refreshing :)
    AIO is getting less believable in my opinion. I think they need to balance out outrageous action with more believable situations that kids could actually find themselves in.
    PS i miss rodney

• abby on March 14th, 2011 - 5:50pm

HI I JUST LOVE LISTENING TO UR SHOW ON AM1370 RADIO! BUT I WAS WONDERING IF THERE WAS A WAY YOU COULD LET THE PROGRAM BEFORE YOURS TO PLEASE HURRY UP!CAUSE WHEN I GET HOME ITS ALWAYS ALMOST OVER! LATE! PS COULD YOU GET THE MESSAGE OVER TO THE GIRL WHO PLAYS TAMILA WASHINGTON THAT O JUST LOVE HER CHACTERS ADITUDE. I THINK THERE SHOULD BE AN EIPSODE WHERE MARVIN,JIMMY,AND TAMIKA GET STUCK IN A PARALELL WORLD-TOGETHER!!!! GAAAAA!!!

• Anonymous on March 14th, 2011 - 9:54pm

I personally think characters shouldn’t be replaced with new actors and new names especially if the character had his or her own personality well developed, like Connie or Eugene. I do for the most part like the new stuff, its just the girl characters sound a little whiny.

• Samantha on March 14th, 2011 - 10:45pm

I have a guess on who the Stiletto is:

Dalton Cern

• ftu on March 16th, 2011 - 7:36am

Interesting guess, Samantha. Maybe, if he’s Dalton Cern, then Leonard and Everet will return. I hope so!
    FearTheUnknown

• hl on March 18th, 2011 - 2:44pm

My favorite character is Jay Haggler.
    My least favorite character is Barret Jones.

• Anonymous on April 16th, 2011 - 10:29am

I think that the whole thing is pretty cool. I dont know about Jerry Whitaker though. If he was alive, that would ruin past episodes, like Memories of Jerry.

• michael on May 2nd, 2011 - 2:25pm

Cant wait for the finish of Green Ring Conspiracy to be available to listen on the media player, Green Ring Conspiracy is AWESOME.

• cjoy on June 2nd, 2011 - 12:10pm

way to go brock:D

• Benjamin Mar on October 19th, 2011 - 5:32am

AIO’s adventure rating (if t was up to me) would be 10/10.

• Benjamin Mar on October 19th, 2011 - 5:34am

How come Jared DeWhite goes missing and when will he come back?

• agen_ben on October 19th, 2011 - 5:37am

Come on, how about album 54 and onwards.

• agen_ben on October 19th, 2011 - 5:57am

Hey, how about Grady and Alex.

• agen_ben on October 19th, 2011 - 5:59am